Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

RedOne and Little Monsters

Regina George

Featured Posts

GagaTheExplorer
16 hours ago, CowSiss said:

I agreed with your post up until this point. I have seen the phenomenon that you have explained, but I have always that continued work with RedOne to be counterproductive to Gaga's progression as an artist since ARTPOP. By then, it was made apparent that Gaga wanted to broaden her horizons and not depend on RedOne for her hits. Honestly, if RedOne was DJWS in some alternate dimension and vice-versa, the same would hold true if their positions were swapped. I just don't want Gaga to become stagnant because of a producer and collaborator who doesn't offer anything new to the table or to Gaga's or her label's liking

I don't think people likes RedOne cause they are so hungry for a hit, I think that it's because they know their work together so they trust him enough for a safe bop, but we don't know, cause we are yet to hear a proper song of them since 2011

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke
3 hours ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

I don't think people likes RedOne cause they are so hungry for a hit, I think that it's because they know their work together so they trust him enough for a safe bop, but we don't know, cause we are yet to hear a proper song of them since 2011

I mean, Gypsy? Was a decent song, but far from a hit if it didn't have the right setup. Same thing with songs like Dancin in Circles and John Wayne

GagaTheExplorer
1 hour ago, CowSiss said:

I mean, Gypsy? Was a decent song, but far from a hit if it didn't have the right setup. Same thing with songs like Dancin in Circles and John Wayne

he didn't produced Gypsy, he barely co-wrote it

same for Angel Down

xoxo cupcakke
1 hour ago, GagaTheExplorer said:

he didn't produced Gypsy, he barely co-wrote it

same for Angel Down

Huh, was always under the assumption Gypsy was produced by him given many Monsters crediting, or I guess overcrediting him, for Gypsy during ARTPOP. Knew about Angel Down though, but Gypsy is new insight to me haha

GagaTheExplorer
18 hours ago, CowSiss said:

Huh, was always under the assumption Gypsy was produced by him given many Monsters crediting, or I guess overcrediting him, for Gypsy during ARTPOP. Knew about Angel Down though, but Gypsy is new insight to me haha

those are ones of the most well written songs by Gaga in the past years tho:green:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived