Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is It Easier For Monsters to Complain About Gaga Than Compliment Her?

PopThatArt

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Because you're a certified 100% delulu if you don't think that Lady Gaga is a talentless piece of sh*t that lost her edge. :madge:

17 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

I say you shouldn't trust any constructive criticism by a person that hasn't constructed anything. 

#QuotesByWendy

If only I hadn't ran out of likes today :ladyhaha:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

In my 2 and a half years here, I've never experienced this as a kind/supportive place. Maybe it was back in the day before I joined.

I think it was around the start BTW era when the majority (correct me if I am wrong) that this site was super positive with everyone echoing the message of the album and being really supportive of eachother. It's literally a cesspool of teenage angst, misery, resentment and hatred now. I only use the site to read updates on the wonderful world of gaga! So sad really! It puts such a dampener on anything she does as we know full well someone will be overly vocal in their hatred for it. 

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

chromaticainmyhead
2 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

square up! I didn't come here to play no games here 

tumblr_ncbx3tDd421r89hl1o1_400.gif 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Wendy Williams
4 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

If only I hadn't ran out of likes today :ladyhaha:

If only I hadn't ran out of like too to like the post of yours saying that you ran out of likes! 

#InceptionWithWendy

PunkTheFunk
5 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

If only I hadn't ran out of like too to like the post of yours saying that you ran out of likes! 

#InceptionWithWendy

@Wendy Williams I am a huge fan

200.gif 

baptism

No? I assume we're all here because Gaga is our fave, but she is currently serving up a small piece of cold fatty steak on a big plate and she used to be a New York strip, and everybody wants the NY strip because it was amazing, so we're all disappointed and discouraged and frustrated that she's selling herself and all of us short. We're all SOOOOOO eager to give praise, and when she did the VSFS we were all screaming because we saw a small glimpse of the Gaga we all fell in love with, however short lived that glimpse may be. 

For me it's actually HARDER to negatively critique her work because I feel awful because I really feel her work and her heart and I love her. So no, it isn't easier at all. 

Letmelivemylife
53 minutes ago, dancergaga said:

mean-girls-gif-i-wish-i-could-bake-a-cak

She doesn't even go here!!!!!!!!! Lol I love Damien 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

29 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

In my 2 and a half years here, I've never experienced this as a kind/supportive place. Maybe it was back in the day before I joined.

I've been here 3 and a half years, and it's never been a kind place towards Gaga during that time.  People drag her at every opportunity, for every little thing.  Even ATRL is a kinder place.  None of my friends there drag Gaga.  If you want to check that out, I'm Ronk there.  I just checked out a thread on ATRL "Do you like the new Gaga?".  The responses are polite, and even those who don't like the new Gaga as well as the old artistically, express that they still like the person and are glad she is happy.  Sure, many are unhappy in threads about Million Reasons, and there are also those that are happy with the MV, but the conversations about that are generally more civil than on GGD.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived