Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
achievement

Million Reasons recieved 1,459 Radio Spins this week.

JerellM

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional Aura

OMG... I swear there's a special place in hell for you all. Leave gags alone, its her achievements. Not many indie artists have had the success she's had with her debut album Joanne.

En_Sabah_Nur
1 hour ago, GloZell Green said:

it'd be higher if it weren't for that petty radio boycott

What is the reason for that anyway???!  :oprah:

Egypt. W

Lord Temptation

Does this mean the radio boycott of Lady Gaga is finished? And will it mean that radio in Australia will now also finally play Lady Gaga's new music? 

FATCAT
2 hours ago, BornSimon said:

Seriously? Get the **** outta here. I reported you and I hope the mods/admins do something about this kind of attitude.

My post was towards the "acheivment" of the topic. I've broken no rules, or even attacked anyone. Also, no, Ill still be here long after everyone else has forgotten the name "Gaga".

Purr more, hiss less.

YeehawKylie

I don't get why her song peaking on radio spins isn't an achievement. Just cause it's underwhelming doesn't mean she's not climbing...

Muscletank

There is no radio "boycott" of gaga. they just aren't digging that song or this era. Heck it's not like the Janet Jackson Superbowl days when there was a serious boycott or the Madonna American Life Era.

GloZell Green
54 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

What is the reason for that anyway???!  :oprah:

No one knows. It's the iHeart stations that were praising her to the heavens before PI was released. I think she was scheduled to do the iHeart Music Fesival but then cancelled, and that made them angry or something.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

FATCAT
19 minutes ago, Muscletank said:

There is no radio "boycott" of gaga. they just aren't digging that song or this era. Heck it's not like the Janet Jackson Superbowl days when there was a serious boycott or the Madonna American Life Era.

They're trying to scapegoat the blame, because it's too hard for them to accept the reality of Gaga's... Shortcomings. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Joshie S

i really do not get this fanbase

y'all are normally worried about charts and sales and stuff
then when a thread gets made about the charts and sales y'all flip out
4703417cf0971751996645aa0f06f7c0.gif

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

doja scat
8 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Not my job. 

ok, but the thing is that you can't get a smash hit song (which is what this fanbase seems to want) without radio play. fans request songs to radios in hopes that it picks up or because they want to hear it on the radio...

...and complaining about it not being enough when people aren't requesting it because "it's not their job" yet they expect her to 'slay' is pretty counterproductive :lana:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

He8MyHeart
5 hours ago, Lord Temptation said:

Does this mean the radio boycott of Lady Gaga is finished? And will it mean that radio in Australia will now also finally play Lady Gaga's new music? 

Wouldn't that be nice :saladga:

13 hours ago, Muscletank said:

Or The Dixie Chicks during the Bush administration.

Sometimes I wonder why Gaga is flopping, then I realize she's actually doing moderately well.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived