💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga on FB: "I have clear perspective on what I want"

lego

Featured Posts

Mister Gaga
1 minute ago, PennyroyalTea said:

"I have a clear perspective on what I want. That, for me, is success. I want to be somebody who is fighting for what's true—not for more attention, more fame, more accolades." - Lady Gaga for Harper's Bazaar

:golfclap:

Idk why, but i don't believe her. Don't come with that 'then you're not a true fan' bullshit.

I think she's saying that just to prove herself something that's false, or that she's embarrassed to say she still wants accolades or fame (which is not bad at all).

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

@lego:lolly:

I'm on mobile, if mods want to edit OP, be my guest. 

FreePalestine

13VictorC

Why does Gaga have so much repulse of fame? :huh:

Fame brought Gaga to where she is today.

Fame brought Gaga million of fans worldwide.

Fame brought Gaga a voice for change.

xoxo cupcakke
Just now, 13VictorC said:

Fame also brings all the maladies which she discusses on The Fame Monster

crisTEAne
18 minutes ago, 13VictorC said:

it's not that she finds fame repulsive. she's the master of fame: she wrote an entire album about its plastic nature (TF) and an entire album about its dark side (TFM). if a person has a clear perspective on what fame entails, that's gagz. it's just that she's humanizing the cultural construction that has been misunderstood for so long by the general public: herself and, by extension, gagz. 

the public builds celebrities up just to tear them down; it's the cycle, that eternal inferno of which gagz was speaking during the AP era. 

if you ask me, it makes perfect sense that her perspective on her very self and her career objectives are clearer than ever. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

display name

I think she's just trying to say that she doesn't wanna be famous for the sake of being famous. She wants to use what she has to make a difference. Fame alone doesn't equate to that.

blackpink
26 minutes ago, 13VictorC said:

I know right? Because being followed around by paparazzi and having your relationship public for the world to watch is so easy! :neyde:

Fame has ups and downs. She has constantly referenced them, wether it's in her music or her interviews. All of those good points in your list will also come with negatives that have affected her. 

Sandrology

I'm here for the post, and for her statements from her lately. She seems to be in a confident zone and she didn't seem to have that much of it in ARTPOP...

But she shouldn't forget that her debut album was all about becoming famous and that this "plastic pop" made her who she is now 

Archived