💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
request

RQ: Tattoo idea...

Eros92

Featured Posts

I wondering if someone could make me a tattoo logo saying Bad Kid in the Born this Way font (on the born this was single) I tried and it didn't look right it didn't like tight or flow together. Please and thank you :)

homomo
2 minutes ago, CryBaby said:

See that's EXACTLY what I want but just the logo!

I can't draw worth ****, so I hope this helps.  lol

PunkTheFunk
9 minutes ago, CryBaby said:

See that's EXACTLY what I want but just the logo!

You can just take it right off that picture. I would do it if I knew how :madge: But I don't think it's that hard

Poissonche

I'M ON IT I'm a use that picture that Interstellar posted. You want it like that or you want it black? and sorry if it turns ugly, I suck at Photoshop.

EDIT: gurl beat me to it.

Interlude

Hope this is what you're looking for! :hug:

zHW88PQ.jpg

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Interlude
10 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

I'M ON IT I'm a use that picture that Interstellar posted. You want it like that or you want it black? and sorry if it turns ugly, I suck at Photoshop.

EDIT: gurl beat me to it.

Sorry I should have said I was working on it but I don't normally do these :sweat:

I encourage you to continue your attempt because it's always good to have options and you'll of course do it differently :hug:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Poissonche
1 hour ago, Tokyo said:

Sorry I should have said I was working on it but I don't normally do these :sweat:

I encourage you to continue your attempt because it's always good to have options and you'll of course do it differently :hug:

Yeah I don't do that either normally, but I don't know, I was inspired too. Don't be sorry though, mine ended up... let's say I wouldn't want it on my body for the rest of my life :laughga:

Archived