💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Joanne live on Alan Carr's Happy Hour

CyberAlex

Featured Posts

chromaticainmyhead

that redheaded woman in the background seemed to be very touched by her performance so was I. 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Cailleach
15 minutes ago, MonsterMum said:

Great quality, do we also have the interview?

No, just a performance   :/ but this performance is still beautiful 

That's not very born this way of you

MaybeKermit
5 minutes ago, SKANK said:

Every performance of this song is just perfectly lovely.

I couldnt finish the one she did in japan. I dont know on which show it anymore. She was wearing those sunglasses and everyone was having a meltdown becauz of her boring outfit.

The performance was so cringeworthy imo, she was trying way too hard to be emotional... this one is waaaay better :lolly:

9 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

I couldnt finish the one she did in japan. I dont know on which show it anymore. She was wearing those sunglasses and everyone was having a meltdown becauz of her boring outfit.

The performance was so cringeworthy imo, she was trying way too hard to be emotional... this one is waaaay better :lolly:

I think I prefer the simple, chic, all-black look to this cowgirl doily thing, and I think it's fair to say she is being pretty melodramatic in both performances. Dedicating the song to people who are sad during the Holidays, introducing herself as Joanne, finishing by pointing up to her dead Aunt in heaven. It's a schmaltz fest. But I like them both.

DeanWinchester

this is so amazing and heavenly :diane:

I hope she practices her guitar playing so she could play solo and sing in the future :diane: she's improving a lot and i'd like to see her improve more :rockstar:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived