💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga in "an intimate concert" @Wynn Las Vegas TONIGHT!!

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max

Have yall read this thread? :poot: I cant at yall dragging her for expensive prices, its literally a one time only new years eve las vegas concert. OFCOURSE IT IS GOING TO COST THAT FYCKING MUCH.

And the fact you are all shoked she are gonna do jazz :smh: I cant anymore with this site 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max
5 hours ago, VANTABLACK said:

Ok

Edit: lol @Admin gave me a warning point for saying 'ok' :madge:

:( seriously ? I actually meant to say ok as in I accept this news

Yes because "ok" brings in very much needed conversation :poot:

Cackling at you trying to explain it with "I actually meant that I accept this concert " :poot: who would even say that

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

1500?? She better deliver a show so good it's gonna make the MB look like the worst concert ever in comparison 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Am I the only one LOVING how she is managing this Era so far? 

and I love the fact that she wants to make clear to all that her incursion on Jazz Music is not just an episodic "experiment" but a will to build a sort of parallel career, in order to grow up as an Artist... if she manages to keep on doing this sort of things for now on she is going to become one of the most respected (that is not the same as "popular") artists of all time, while the 90% of her supposed current "rivals" are pretty much going to be "A thing of the past".

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

GhettoFabulous

So Lady has been here for what  3 years now?

4293a5644b008633f33717a26aea0a0f.jpg 

Great for her I'd love to see videos cuz I'm totally gonna watch them like I do with every jazz video she does 

RAMROD
Just now, LilMonsterKills said:

She can keep it if it's not getting televised :awkney:

Seriously? :ladyhaha:

The ticket cost that much to cater the most exclusive patrons, ofc it won't be televised lmao

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Swan Heart

Sounds amazing :giveup: wish I could go..

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Mona Vanderwaal

This is so far away from the stuff she was preaching during The Fame-Born This Way. 

So exclusive and name/fame driven. I remember when she made awesome shows for her fans and tried to make it as affordable and inclusive for everyone. She was wearing leather studded corsets and she played dance music.

Nowdays she's a pretentious gown wearing private show Vegas act singing jazz and powerballads... FAME ate her heart and her brain, but where is the soul gone? 

Archived