đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: I want this to be about my life and not just visuals @MillionReasons

Noah X

Featured Posts

MessyTop
6 minutes ago, Zilla said:

that's what I mean, well part of it. Not expecting her to be so open with us past this stuff but I  just can't help but think there's something else going on

Maybe she needs help or some time off. I feel that the pressure of the SB is enormous 

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She said its where she is going. 

:giveup:

Please Gaga noooooooo.

Someone in the Haus better stop her. 

Poppin ma puss since 1992

What's sad is that these videos honestly don't feel deep at all. Like The Fame Monster felt deep. BTW felt deep. 

This feels shallow. Like she is trying to be deep. 

The irony. 

Poppin ma puss since 1992

Supersonic

No offense but reading this thread makes me wish that Gaga quits music. Y'all are like... deliberately out to hurt and get her. That's f*cked up.

MonsterPaws
5 hours ago, Azor Ahai said:

Every single other video has more meaning . I don't understand.

Even PI where she just sang around flashing lights had more emotion tbh.

Spoiler

I'm not shading PI's video btw. I could really feel the emotion of the music alongside the visuals and still go back watching it every once and a while :firega: 

Girl, Where do you think your going?  lmao

But seriously "Where I'm going"

Well I'm not interested if this is the future to be honest... Which I think is fair. I fell in love with Gaga and her style. If that's going to change to this and be the standard of the future I cant say I will stay around. That's just the truth. One era ok. Two maybe. But continually I cant do it.

Katie14
Just now, Supersonic said:

No offense but reading this thread makes me wish that Gaga quits music. Y'all are like... deliberately out to hurt and get her. That's f*cked up.

This thread is way more rational than the ones from wednesday and yesterday

Supersonic
Just now, Katie14 said:

This thread is way more rational than the ones from wednesday and yesterday

It's not.

36 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Maybe she needs help or some time off. I feel that the pressure of the SB is enormous 

Time Off?..... This happended when she took like 3 years off lol

MonsterPaws
2 hours ago, SKANK said:

I thought the the Cheerio mental meltdown was drug related, but it could just be a mental health thing, but the abortion idea seems unfounded to me. It's up for interpenetration I suppose.

giphy.gif

Katie14
2 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

Time Off?..... This happended when she took like 3 years off lol

when did she take time off? She toured with tony, wrote Joanne, and filmed ahs. 

It's just a bad video. Some fans need to relax. Just because she gets criticism doesn't mean she'll be crying like you think. Grow up a bit. The industry is not a bubble. In your work you will deal with that too.

Edonis
12 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

It's not.

It actually is. No one but 1 person is name calling (the one person who is happens to be a fan of the video) or calling Gaga names. It's just criticisms of the video and why people feel that way. Should GGD not be allowed to talk about why people don't like the video? Should members not be honest any more, and just say I didn't like it and move on? Would that make everything better? 

MessyTop

I get some people don't like the critisisim toward Gaga and her new era, but pretending that everything is ok with her is not. There's obviously something very wrong with her, just look at her visuals. That's not healthy creative fullfiled Gaga.  

Supersonic
Just now, Edonis said:

It actually is. No one but 1 person is name calling (the one person who is happens to be a fan of the video) or calling Gaga names. It's just criticisms of the video and why people feel that way. Should GGD not be allowed to talk about why people don't like the video? Should members not be honest any more, and just say I didn't like it and move on? Would that make everything better? 

Girl... Not saying "I don't like it" and moving on is completely sufficient. Y'all are doing the most because somebody you don't personally know did something you don't like.

Archived