💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: I want this to be about my life and not just visuals @MillionReasons

Noah X

Featured Posts

DiamondAngel

Omg it's a music video and people are writing ten page meltdowns I'm laughing so hard this is so dramatic :toofunny:

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HighwayFantasy

This video is from the MTV IG Story she took over the day of release. This was posted +-5 minutes after the premiere of the video. So this is not a reaction to the meltdowns here but more in general as note to her new vid she was promoting on MTV's IG page. So you know..

The Surrealist
1 minute ago, Azor Ahai said:

Every single other video has more meaning . I don't understand.

I don't understand either.

The video consists of three Parts:

1. Crying and getting help by her friends.

2. Getting makeup done and opening here sister's gift, and also crying

3. Playing the guitar.

So where is the deeper meaning?

1 minute ago, HighwayFantasy said:

This video is from the MTV IG Story she took over the day of release. This was posted +-5 minutes after the premiere of the video. So this is not a reaction to the meltdowns here but more in general as note to her new vid she was promoting on MTV's IG page. So you know..

but it's a hidden gem that was never discussed and is now relevant. so.

Economy
1 minute ago, Matt Amor said:

honestly my problem isn't how it's personal but instead about how badly directed it is, how basic it is and how boring it is. 

Tbh. Something can be simple and still be well done and interesting

Sorry Gaga your very talanted and we love you and dont take this the wrong way...

This really isnt your best work :air: 

Economy
2 minutes ago, GAGA1972 said:

Omg it's a music video and people are writing ten page meltdowns I'm laughing so hard this is so dramatic 

In todays day and age the music video is almost as important as the song itself.

The streams videos get and streams audio gets says it all...

Music videos are a huge thing now period. So when they are boring it sucks!

Ooolong
8 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

She can still make great videos about her life. Lana Del Rey does that. MR is poor.

Lana is not a great example. I'm a stan but her recent visuals are awful and even cheaper than anything Gaga has EVER put out :toofunny:.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

It is very deep if you think about it

deep in denial that it's deeper than her other videos, maybe

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Reality
5 minutes ago, Bette Davis said:

"A much deeper look into who I am and where I am going."  I don't see how this is somehow deeper because it's stripped-down and simple, but if she feels that she can express herself better that way, then good for her :nick: 

The only thing I don't like about that is how it feels like she is implying that her previous work was somehow more shallow and superficial when to her fans it felt like she was pouring her soul into it.

All she said was that she wanted these stories to be about her life. I didn't get that she was shading or implying that her previous works were bad or superficial.

I think what she wants to do is make it sort of like a MTN music video, where it tells us an actual story, but instead, spread it out so that she can not only include more details, but show us more than she could have with just one video. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

7 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

The way she looks off camera is giving me Marina Joyce teas. :poot:

Omg yes and that unexpected smile at the ending :toofunny:

pedrohemg
5 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

Lana is not a great example. I'm a stan but her recent visuals are awful and even cheaper than anything Gaga has EVER put out :toofunny:.

Actually, I don't know what Lana has been doing lately. When I use her as an example I'm thinking of her 2011-2012 videos.

Archived