Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's tour rockets in with $30 MILLION in first 8 Shows

Americano

Featured Posts

Galactic Mess

the last 2 U2 shows were around 120 wich is just a lil bit over what pop stars do, i don't think i was clear, in NORMAL conditions there's not one pop artist who could top that, i think pop stars like madonna or gaga if they toured like you say for 2 and half or 3 years could, but what's the price on that, they would hve to lyp synch otherwise it would be too demanding to be in touring conditiond for such a long time

PS: that's why i support gaga's decision to separate monster ball and BTW ball for almost a year, she had been touring for 18 months

Yeah, Gaga knows her limits =) But I still think that in the long run she'll have like, 3 or 4 of the highest grossing tours ever (but never reaching the top spot, like U2).

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hot Space

That's crazy! I wonder if she's getting any of it, or the tour will be that costly.

Americano

That's crazy! I wonder if she's getting any of it, or the tour will be that costly.

Definitely.

NathanC

Too bad she wasn't number one like JLo, her tour could have grossed more than 750 mill... :teehee:

Miracle

So, if she sells of average this each 8 shows...she will gain "412500000

Lion Heart

Outstanding! She's accomplished so much in such a short amount of time. Congrats to Gaga and her team. :clap:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Allison M

"on track to be one of the top earning tours of all time"

Reading that, you'd think she'd been around for 10+ years...

Just unbelievable. Beyond proud of her. :clap:

This sums up my thoughts. Absolutely amazing :clap:

Gaga is Life

:legend:

It would be wonderful if the sales stayed like this until the end.

Outofcontrol

INSANE numbers.the Queen is slaying :legend:

but if she wants to gross $400 million,she needs to add more dates.because the tour can earn that much,if the tour ends up having 150 dates.and I believe there are going to be more dates than 110

Archived