đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's tour rockets in with $30 MILLION in first 8 Shows

Americano

Featured Posts

Elizabeth

So proud :cry:!

Seriously an amazing achievement, just shows how big Gaga actually is!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galactic Mess

is anyone ever going to top U2 numbers and capacity pull "okay" shows and still fill stadiumsn with over 100,000 people, i don't think that's posible for any pop artist

The Power of Rock baby!

If Gaga wasn't human and toured for 3 years, she'd easily surpass them. :crossed:

I think pop tours have to be shorter than rock tours, because they are much more tiring, given that the artists usually dance during the hole show.

Alijandro

What does that even mean? (genuinely confused)

When gaga releases and album, she genuinely does it for the sake of the music, and for the fans. When somebody like Madonna releases and album, a lot of the motivation is in the payday of the tour, and you can see that she genuinely does not have the same passion for creating music that an artist like gaga does.

Americano

When gaga releases and album, she genuinely does it for the sake of the music, and for the fans. When somebody like Madonna releases and album, a lot of the motivation is in the payday of the tour, and you can see that she genuinely does not have the same passion for creating music that an artist like gaga does.

Oh, that's debatable but I guess I can see what you're saying.

However, good music can lead to massive tours like this one. No saying how big Gaga will get

SpankMeSpock

Now I get why they named it California Dreams Tour ... keep dreaming

Katy Perry earned $50 million with 98 shows.

50,000,000 / 98 = $510,204

So each show earned about half a million dollars.

Lady Gaga earned $30 million with 9 shows.

30,000,000 / 9 = $3,333,333

So each Lady Gaga show earned about 3 million dollars

YOUR FAVES COULD NEVA

TheMadridHash

If Gaga wasn't human and toured for 3 years, she'd easily surpass them. :crossed:

I think pop tours have to be shorter than rock tours, because they are much more tiring, given that the artists usually dance during the hole show.

the last 2 U2 shows were around 120 wich is just a lil bit over what pop stars do, i don't think i was clear, in NORMAL conditions there's not one pop artist who could top that, i think pop stars like madonna or gaga if they toured like you say for 2 and half or 3 years could, but what's the price on that, they would hve to lyp synch otherwise it would be too demanding to be in touring conditiond for such a long time

PS: that's why i support gaga's decision to separate monster ball and BTW ball for almost a year, she had been touring for 18 months

Nullvoid

So not true to a point............ but im not starting this

tumblr_m43ecrIjev1qgb5p1o4_250.gif

Americano

Nope, this thread isn't being sidetracked by stan wars. Both Madonna and Lady Gaga are highly successful pop icons. /end

TheMadridHash

Katy Perry earned $50 million with 98 shows.

50,000,000 / 98 = $510,204

So each show earned about half a million dollars.

Lady Gaga earned $30 million with 9 shows.

30,000,000 / 9 = $3,333,333

So each Lady Gaga show earned about 3 million dollars

YOUR FAVES COULD NEVA

i'm sure both Rihanna's & Katy's next tour will be more successful, anyway they CAN'T TOP GAGA

*InsertDON'T****WITHTHE GAGA GIF*

Nullvoid

Nope, this thread isn't being sidetracked by stan wars. Both Madonna and Lady Gaga are highly successful pop icons. /end

:worship: :worship:

Archived