💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Nafen said:

Wow the negativity here is way unnecessary. God forbid she have a simple video for a simple song. Some of you are very high maintenance and entitled. Gross. :reductive:

We review the video not other people honey. :nails: Remember that before calling others that way.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not The Real Gaga

There are a lot of positive reactions on Twitter, actually... or... surprisingly...

MessyTop

I really hope Gaga reads all the reviews and the negative comments. Girl has to wake up and find that fire again. She needs to be hungry. 

We lost a pop start today. MR video is her bigger failure 

Desperado
7 minutes ago, Nafen said:

Wow the negativity here is way unnecessary. God forbid she have a simple video for a simple song. Some of you are very high maintenance and entitled. Gross. :reductive:

simple doesnt mean a boring mess 

MessyTop
5 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

I don't know what to do. I'm still not used to this era. I feel like I'm standing in a room of old Fame Monster, Born This Way and ARTPOP eccentrics that are wearing away and looking out of a window and seeing nothing. I don't feel a connection to this era one bit and more so after this video. I get it though. This is her, what she wants to be at the moment and how she feels. Gagz, I feel you honey. But I feel like you don't feel me. We were the losers, rebels, art geeks who found a voice in pop culture and now that voice is trying to please the jocks and cheerleaders and their republican parents I feel like that string she had to us at the bottom has gone. 

Sorry, guys. I needed a little rant. The album is good, don't get me wrong, but it's just not something I'm used to, I guess. This doesn't mean I'm leaving or not supporting this era. I am, I'm just disappointed. 

This. Exactly. That's how I feel too. 

crybrowz

I'm sorry but is that actually the video? :awkney:

I was really hyped with the imagery we were getting from the performances (AMAs, X Factor) but that video was a huge let down. Worse than TEOG in my opinion. I really hate to be negative but I just don't think the video was executed well at all. 

ARTPOPdidntflop
9 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

You guys are the worst. Fcking done with you people getting tilted if she does something basic. Get the fck out. Go burn your stan card, just go. She creates something personal, the fcking song is personal and some people throw their b*tchfit because it's 'horrible'. 

Shut yo mouth. You can dislike the video, but don't spill hatred all over it just because it wasn't Gaga enough for you. 

tumblr_nu9hyxPDme1uudtt9o2_500.gif

It wasn't well executed don't be delusional

giphy.gif

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Katie14

It was fine. It certainly wasn't a bad video by all means. I liked the story part with her on the floor and her friends rushing to rescue and help her. Like she's being saved after her breakdown. 

That being said, I feel like it could have been a lot more interesting. I thought we were going to get an inside look at her life with depression and ptsd with some glimpses of hope scattered about. We got a taste of that but I don't think it was poignant enough. It was just weak and safe. And half the video were images of her Just singing with the guitar. That added nothing to the storyline and just looked lazy. 

It was an average video, nothing to be ashamed of but nothing to really be that proud of either, in the context of the other great, creative, and unique material she has put out in the past. Its kind of disappointing that this is what she delivered when we know she is capable of mtn, guy, br, you and i, ECT. 

I feel like the vision I have in my head is way more creative and interesting than this video. That should not happen, because she is the artist, not me. (Although im sure executions never match up to the visuals and story in your head so that probably not a fair thing to even say).

But honestly she doesn't owe us a thing so I really can't even justifiably complain about it. 

AlexanderLevi2
9 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Anybody that expected anything great to come out of a mediocre country album from Lady Gaga of all artists set themselves up from day 1.

That's the T.

Ita very hit or miss for me. The performances have been shaping up but the visuals are just... Boring. I like the PI music video but it did not need a continuation.

If the video was like the X Factor performance, it would have slayed.

Currently listening to Joanne

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, Unites said:

There are a lot of positive reactions on Twitter, actually... or... surprisingly...

Where? Post them? I dare you! Is all negative on FB 

Not The Real Gaga
Just now, GagainsiderNYC said:

Where? Post them? I dare you! Is all negative on FB 

Just below Gaga's Tweets. Most of the replies are very positive, actually. 

LilMonsterKills

It's a cute video but even I could've come up with something better than this. 

I don't know if it's just a phase or if the quality is really declining because almost her entire old team is gone. And I'm slowly starting to think that it's the latter.

She needs to fire her ENTIRE team and get people who are actually good at their jobs and will tell her if her ideas are good/bad. 

After all the wait

we got re-used footage :poot:

TEOG is laughing and its happy because its not the worst or at the bottom :toofunny:

my lordT :poot:

oh myyyyyy MR and its waisted potential....

lets be honest and clear.. I wasnt hoping for some Bad romance production but I was hoping for the beautiful sun light, Gaga in grass and riding arabela, and beautiful movie-esque mv..her family cameo not ( 10 random people)?? :awkney: seriously wtf is that?? 

Oh well gaga, oh well.....

at least we still got Super Bowl, but my expetation are as low as they could get.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived