Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Video Premiere: Lady Gaga - Million Reasons

GagaStan95

Featured Posts

Clever Username
2 minutes ago, Halle said:

The video might not be anything iconic, but it's ok for this song. 

But seriously, wth is wrong with y'all on hating her for being a Christian? 

The sad thing was when I saw the cross come out of the box, I knew GGD would hate it :awkney: 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TropicOfCANCER said:

nope. it's her worst ever.

The truest of all!

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

peto flex

THIS IS GP RIGHT NOW >>>>>>>>>I don't really listen to lady gaga but I must admit she's changed my view on her, I really like this song and I respect her a lot now<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<THIS IS GP RIGHT NOW ... GAGA PLEASE CLEAN SOME OF YOUR FANS

💎💎

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

How dare all of you be so ignorant. Be so close minded. Be the people Gaga was trying to run away from her entire life who put her down and told her she wasn't good enough. Half of the accounts on this god forsaken thread and forum that I am EMBARASSED to be apart of, bitched and moan at everyone who wanted A-YO as the single. All of you made thread upon thread of calling us out and trying to explain to us the importance of Million Reasons as if we didn't know. Million Reasons chart performance on iTunes has been imprsssive. Even over a week after US promo she remains in the Top 15 (not including voice performances).

This video is simple for a reason. For those complaining about the editing, you're blind. For those expecting some extravagant video, you can't seem to trust the process and wait and see until the entire videos come out which most likely at this point will tell one solid story. The entire point is that people will want to see the continuation of this and where it leaves off. And that's exactly what it accomplished. It's ambiguity is molded perfectly with its beautiful aesthetic and the behind the scenes feel is quite intentional. 

There should be a thread for only those of us who actually appreciated the video or at least want to criticize while attempting to provide analysis as well. Because this fanbase is plummeting to the depths of hell at a rapid level. It's one thing to have an opinion. It's another thing to bash and criticize Gaga upon one view of the video. You should be ashamed. 

Eh, it's like getting a C+ in a class.

It's not the greatest grade, but it's not a complete failure. It's just time to move on and do better.

3 points in and ready for more

ARTPOPdidntflop

No plot line. Recycled film from her Apple Music ad. 50% of the video was of her getting her make up done. Her acting was really bad........ :saladga: The Perfect Illusion shots added nothing to the video and it was extremely confusing. Literally her worst video, it looks like she had no time to come up with a video concept so she threw all her last projects' leftovers together to make a "Music Video" . The only part she probably made originally was her singing into a mirror in her dressing gown. :awkney:

Do better Gaga :sharon: 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

2 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

She comes back from her perfect illusion nightmare where friends have to help her bring herself back into life. She is still thinking about the guy who was so upsetting to her. She receives a gift from a friend that reminds her that the Lord is her ultimate power. Still, she must continue with her career as a singer even though it's killing her inside.  A lot of little monsters argue think that it's a boring. I dare to question... have you ever experienced true heartbreak? So much from one that you keep going back and now you just need one good reason to stay. If you cannot even understand the video. I guess you're just not in touch with the song or have yet to experience a heartbreak such as this one.

tumblr_oi6z07ZpjC1qcxtm5o8_1280.png

Cheers to Lady Gaga for being so pure. Making her first solo ballad video a success and not just in terms of numbers. :icega:

You missed the part where she sings in front of a white background in a pink suit and mismatching guitar strumming and awkward energy, which makes up the rest of 80% in the video.

Just now, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

How dare all of you be so ignorant. Be so close minded. Be the people Gaga was trying to run away from her entire life who put her down and told her she wasn't good enough. Half of the accounts on this god forsaken thread and forum that I am EMBARASSED to be apart of, bitched and moan at everyone who wanted A-YO as the single. All of you made thread upon thread of calling us out and trying to explain to us the importance of Million Reasons as if we didn't know. Million Reasons chart performance on iTunes has been imprsssive. Even over a week after US promo she remains in the Top 15 (not including voice performances).

This video is simple for a reason. For those complaining about the editing, you're blind. For those expecting some extravagant video, you can't seem to trust the process and wait and see until the entire videos come out which most likely at this point will tell one solid story. The entire point is that people will want to see the continuation of this and where it leaves off. And that's exactly what it accomplished. It's ambiguity is molded perfectly with its beautiful aesthetic and the behind the scenes feel is quite intentional. 

There should be a thread for only those of us who actually appreciated the video or at least want to criticize while attempting to provide analysis as well. Because this fanbase is plummeting to the depths of hell at a rapid level. It's one thing to have an opinion. It's another thing to bash and criticize Gaga upon one view of the video. You should be ashamed. 

hai mom :flutter:

Regina George

Sorry Gaga. I fell in love with this:

And not this ''Joanne mess'' tbh. Sorry. I want to love it but I just can't!

Davidsonary

Just one thing - Thank god I watched the video before coming on here and not let any of your views affect me enjoying her work. Now I know who inspired her to write this song in the first place. It was nice knowing some of you guys. 

Oh hello. What is this space down here? Where am I?

Kermit the frog
1 hour ago, Gaga Monster said:

It was ok. Shouldn't expect much from a slow song.

You should, because it's Gaga.

The visionary queen of pop music that put out Bad romance, Telephone, Alejandro and Born this way videos.

The same person that created Paparazzi, Judas and Applause videos.

And now we are fed with this horsesh*t. 

Stewful2929

The song still remains amazing. In my honest opinion (all love) after watching the video, they should have not released it. Whoever directed that isn't going to look good on their resume. I almost think a fan could do that. 

I was on board for the direction her performance visuals were giving for the song. I don't understand why they would slice commercial images into it. Who approved that? It doesn't match. That takes the genuine out of it because she's literally on a commercial video set that was shot for something else? I'm very confused. I adore her always, but I wish she would allow other people in to work with her visually. Honestly she shot better Gaga visions herself.

Oh well, the song is still amazing! 

MessyTop
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Girl go to bed. You are delusional. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived