💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West and Donald Trump together at Trump Tower today

Coop

Featured Posts

Gov Hooka

Just read an article hypothesizing that this whole meetup was a ploy by trump to distract the press from reporting his cancelled press conference. Earlier today he was supposed to give one about his business interests and how he wouldn't have a conflict of interest while brig president but then last night he cancelled it and then engaged in this buffoonery :smh: 

ArtPLAUSE
15 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Of course it won't be.

He isn't a woman.

I meant with regard to his own well-being, as a person. :)

LePetitGAGABLover

My eyes are blind from how much ego these two are emmitting. I guess trash always supports trash:diane:

JoanneMonster

And some of you were saying yesterday that you wanted GAGA x KANYE at the superbowl :toofunny:

She could never

I See You

10 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

And some of you were saying yesterday that you wanted GAGA x KANYE at the superbowl :toofunny:

She could never

well, a woman of dignity and grace like her plans ahead of time & already new that this man (Kanye West) is a time bomb. Now he is about to explode. Guess this happens when "everybody" calls you a genius and you believe it, even though most of your sh!t is average.

And he acted like he was fighting, how some like to call it, "modern rasicm" (what basically is just plain RASICM) and now, out of all people in this world, he hangs out with DONALD TRUMP.

NO.

NO.

NO.

DeleteMyAccount

Eh, I'm bored of these guys. 

I'm want to see more dogs being rescued and adopted, like Cowboy!

Archived