💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

MR Enters Pop Radio Chart

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I've shared before that Million Reasons was getting airplay on Adult Pop in the last few weeks, but it wasn't making the charts on Pop radio (those are your KIIS stations, your Z100, stuff like that). Well today's new charts are out and MR has earned enough airplay to enter the Top 40 chart of Pop radio! The song enters at #38. It also increases on Adult Pop radio from #37 to #30. I think radio is starting to accept MR and I'm HYPED. Now just release the MUSIC VIDEO. #ChartsNotTheMusic

tumblr_mkbtargIBf1s9st3eo1_500.gif

Also on pop radio, it looks like Britney's "Slumber Party" is starting to get picked up. The song rises from #39 to #33 this week. 

Source: http://www.billboard.com/charts/pop-songs

Economy

Yeah.... now if she will only build on this hype and release the music video already :saladga: 

No need to take 1748284826177 years to release music video. Even if u dont care about charts, ur driving fans crazy, im gonna be over the song by the time the video is out and whatching it wont be the same :neyde: 

PS: One of the comments on the audio the other day sounded like someone from the GP asking why the song doesnt have a music video. Potential new fan denied :madge:

mattbri
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yeah.... now if she will only build on this hype and release music video already :saladga: 

No need to take 1748284826177 years to release music video. Even if u dont care about charts, ur driving fans crazy, im gonna be iver the song by the time the video is out and whatching it wont be the same :neyde: 

agreed.

avalon x
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yeah.... now if she will only build on this hype and release the music video already :saladga: 

No need to take 1748284826177 years to release music video. Even if u dont care about charts, ur driving fans crazy, im gonna be over the song by the time the video is out and whatching it wont be the same :neyde: 

As I read this.. I could actually feel Gaga's indifference like it was in my bare hands. :laughga: 

No offense to your comment, of course. I totally get it. 

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, Naor Daniel said:

It's at #35! Slowly getting there. 

This is billboard's chart for most played songs throughout the entire last week. Not sure where your figure is from

HEARTSTOP

Starrkeisha included it on her 2016 Christmas Medley, so it's not going unnoticed!

IDGAF

MJHolland

Smh

Its been 3 and a half years since Gaga had a hit. You would think all the little chart monsters would have been weeded out by then. 

DeanWinchester
28 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Smh

Its been 3 and a half years since Gaga had a hit. You would think all the little chart monsters would have been weeded out by then. 

ub1smht.jpg

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived