💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga's Dive Bar Tour is one of the top ten concerts of 2016 (per EW)

asana15

Featured Posts

59 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Beyonce actually deserved the number 1 lol.

:awkney: :neyde: 

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

The Child
11 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I was one of the fans at the LA Dive Bar with @ChicaSkas. The first part was receiving an email with a link to a form where you could enter a drawing to be at the show. The emails were sent only to a specific number of fans in the same city as the dive bar. After filling out the form, we were contacted on Twitter by Lane to send her our info to reserve our spot at the bar. Once she had our info, we were emailed the "top secret" details later on the same-day as the show.

Little Monsters were inside, but there were also celebrities hiding in the background (in LA they were in a glass room at the back of the bar). There were also event promoters there which personally didn't make sense to me. I heard something like one-third of the audience were fans who won the contest mentioned above, but I don't know how accurate that number is. The person in front of me in line to check-in was a fan, the person behind me was a promoter, and the persons behind him were Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley. 

Read above :giggle:

Tom Daley is a Gaga fan, omg that makes him even more perfect.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Tom Daley is a Gaga fan, omg that makes him even more perfect.

This is from that night

My name isn't Timmers

The Child
Just now, Timmers said:

This is from that night

Wow stunning. I'm shook. :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Lextyr97
24 minutes ago, bliaz said:

:awkney: :neyde: 

Sorry, but I would never in my life ever choose to watch Adele over Beyonce. :laughga:

3 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Sorry, but I would never in my life ever choose to watch Adele over Beyonce. :laughga:

Congratulations, you have an opinion. :golfclap: Others have the opposite. Including EW. :giggle:

My name isn't Timmers

14 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Adele is #1? :awkney: I just said that cus I don't like Beyoverrated

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, Timmers said:

Congratulations, you have an opinion. :golfclap: Others have the opposite. Including EW. :giggle:

Get out of here lol I said that because they were trashing on my initial opinion. 

Gagaloo911

So proud of our Queen and her undeniable touring power and presence :golfclap:

ChicaSkas
15 hours ago, Timmers said:

I was one of the fans at the LA Dive Bar with @ChicaSkas. The first part was receiving an email with a link to a form where you could enter a drawing to be at the show. The emails were sent only to a specific number of fans in the same city as the dive bar. After filling out the form, we were contacted on Twitter by Lane to send her our info to reserve our spot at the bar. Once she had our info, we were emailed the "top secret" details later on the same-day as the show.

Little Monsters were inside, but there were also celebrities hiding in the background (in LA they were in a glass room at the back of the bar). There were also event promoters there which personally didn't make sense to me. I heard something like one-third of the audience were fans who won the contest mentioned above, but I don't know how accurate that number is. The person in front of me in line to check-in was a fan, the person behind me was a promoter, and the persons behind him were Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley. 

Read above :giggle:

Can confirm.

I was next to two journalists from big publications. However, I also saw friends and fans from past Gaga events who got in by answering the right trivia questions. Honestly ANYONE could have answered the questions and gotten access -- but with only 4 hours notice, you would have HAD to already have been in Los Angeles to get there that night.

Most of the members of LARR were there as well. I got to know Lexie pretty well, she is nice in person. I recognized a few of them from past Gaga events I've attended, like C2C Wiltern, Hollywood Bowl, ARTPOPUp Gallery... I've seen them around before but sadly I think they might think I'm too nerdy to be accepted into LARR  emo.gif. Also I suspect they are leery of anyone they don't know, because they possibly think people they don't know are only out to get close to them because of their unique relationships with Gaga. So they all appear on edge a bit if they don't know you. I think they are cautious, perhaps, because in the pecking order of fandom they seem to occupy close to the top, and none of them wish to lose that spot.

Also I think I've grown to learn that LA Rivington Rebels is not a group you can actually join just because you live in Los Angeles. LA Rivington Rebels is a group that was born out of being at a certain place at a certain time, possibly around about the time that the ARTPOP tracklisting was revealed. So they all share a very special Gaga-connected bond that it simply impossible to replicate or identify with unless you were there with them and part of that group.

Other fans in the LA area who had the opportunity to take the survey and the turnaround time to be there were mostly there, if not inside, than definitely outside!

7 people from outside accross the street got let in later -- by answering trivia questions in a hat. The fire safety rules were EXPLICIT about no more than 250 people being inside the club at any one time, hence the strict rules about how many fans could be let in.

I have a great deal more to say about my night there at a later date.

I can honestly say it changed my life.

I am the person I was before Gaga -- and after Gaga. Not to sound too much like a fan, but that was a life changing experience.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

She made the top 10 with a promotional tour of just three dates nearing the end of the year...everyone that's toured this year before the dive bar need to up their game. Queen of getting tour appreciation even when it wasn't the official worldwide tour :')  

ChicaSkas
17 hours ago, viniferrett said:

adele at #1? lol come on... the only time beyoncé deserves the #1

I actually saw Adele live too this year and she really was note perfect. Booted the whole thing. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived