💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga's Dive Bar Tour is one of the top ten concerts of 2016 (per EW)

asana15

Featured Posts

asana15

7. Lady Gaga’s Dive Bar Tour

Not feeling Gaga’s new sound? Seeing her jam with collaborators like Mark Ronson and Hillary Lindsey in front of a few hundred people could convert even the most skeptical fans to the church of Joanne — as long as they were lucky enough to get a ticket.

GettyImages-618694284.jpg?itok=0bBsnSzd

http://www.ew.com/gallery/best-concerts-2016

Borislshere
Just now, asana15 said:

as long as they were lucky enough to get a ticket.

Did anyone find out how these fans even got tickets?

Loyalty
7 minutes ago, Devyn said:

I don't even think any little monsters were inside these bars. I mean we'd probably go crazy the whole thing would shut down.

tumblr_of8iwjNjTY1u6n38po1_250.gif

Nice. Nice!!!

10 minutes ago, Devyn said:

I heard that when Gaga found out many people inside weren't fans, she got pissed. I think that's why she did the rooftop show outside of The Bitter End.

3 points in and ready for more

The Fame Joanne

Beyonce not at number one? Shook :poot:

Spoiler

This time she probably would have deserved it though :cryga:

venusfly
16 minutes ago, Devyn said:

The audience was selected by Bud Light, nobody knows whether they were actually fans or not... Gaga held an actual show for all the fans stood outside The Bitter End on the final date though

ryanripley

adele above beyonce for touring? nnnnnope :flop: beyonce is undeniably a touring force, i wish gaga's shows were as bad ass as beyonces :noparty: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Thomas P

Lol low standards no offence.

EDIT what the **** Beyoncé not at number one. They can suck a cock of a bear and die in a hole for all I care.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Runway
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

adele above beyonce for touring? nnnnnope :flop: beyonce is undeniably a touring force, i wish gaga's shows were as bad ass as beyonces :noparty: 

Adele > thief

Dive Bar Tour > deformation tour

The Child
Just now, Runway said:

Adele > thief

I saw the Formation tour in Paris and it's the best show of the year honestly. 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Thomas P
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Adele > thief

Everything > your opinion

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

ryanripley
40 minutes ago, Runway said:

Adele > thief

i'm over beyonce but facts are facts

nK1O0gd.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

1 hour ago, Devyn said:

I was one of the fans at the LA Dive Bar with @ChicaSkas. The first part was receiving an email with a link to a form where you could enter a drawing to be at the show. The emails were sent only to a specific number of fans in the same city as the dive bar. After filling out the form, we were contacted on Twitter by Lane to send her our info to reserve our spot at the bar. Once she had our info, we were emailed the "top secret" details later on the same-day as the show.

1 hour ago, Blonde said:

I don't even think any little monsters were inside these bars. I mean we'd probably go crazy the whole thing would shut down.

tumblr_of8iwjNjTY1u6n38po1_250.gif

Little Monsters were inside, but there were also celebrities hiding in the background (in LA they were in a glass room at the back of the bar). There were also event promoters there which personally didn't make sense to me. I heard something like one-third of the audience were fans who won the contest mentioned above, but I don't know how accurate that number is. The person in front of me in line to check-in was a fan, the person behind me was a promoter, and the persons behind him were Dustin Lance Black and Tom Daley. 

1 hour ago, LG said:

The audience was selected by Bud Light, nobody knows whether they were actually fans or not... Gaga held an actual show for all the fans stood outside The Bitter End on the final date though

Read above :giggle:

My name isn't Timmers

Archived