đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne is not a side project

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

MessyTop
17 minutes ago, symphonia said:

But we want the redone bops!!! give us #1 hits!! bling not the music!!

She's keeping LG5 for herself in the Gaga Vault next to the DWUW video, ARTPOP Act 2 etc tumblr_o1tivx7ycV1tl1wfio1_500.gif

Dorothy Gale
13 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

I think its possible for her to release an EP with the RedOne songs around SB time. It could happen.

Fat chance. That makes no sense from a marketing perspective. Why would Interscope use the SB to market a new EP and not a new single? 

GagaTheExplorer
1 hour ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

She's keeping LG5 for herself in the Gaga Vault next to the DWUW video, ARTPOP Act 2 etc tumblr_o1tivx7ycV1tl1wfio1_500.gif

and Million Reasons music video too :ladyhaha:

2 hours ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

Fat chance. That makes no sense from a marketing perspective. Why would Interscope use the SB to market a new EP and not a new single? 

That is true.  

MessyTop
2 hours ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

Cause the album is dead :reductive:

hausofbrice
2 hours ago, sillynate said:

I don't think Joanne is a side project 

BUT....

I do think she scrapped LG5 :sweat:

Yeah, I think after the Taylor stuff started happening  - she changed everything about LG5 to help her cope

xoxo, brice ♡

sillynate
1 hour ago, Monsters Anon said:

Yeah, I think after the Taylor stuff started happening  - she changed everything about LG5 to help her cope

I actually think she started working with Mark to do some Funk music for her disco album and he probably shamed her work or something and made her do Rock music :/

MessyTop
15 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I actually think she started working with Mark to do some Funk music for her disco album and he probably shamed her work or something and made her do Rock music :/

I wish it  was a rock. Is Americana easy listening soft rock. Yuck!There-s-a-Lady-Gaga-gif-for-that-Agree-l

Archived