💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Joanne Surpasses 300K Sold in US

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

This week Joanne has now surpassed 300K sold in the United States!

Last week Joanne had sales of 287K

Well... according to Hits Daily Double Joanne sold about 18K this week. (the number will vary slightly with Billboard)

This means that the album has now sold a total of 305K copies sold. 

She now surpasses Dangerous Woman and This Is Acting as Dangerous Woman sold less than 8,000 copies and Sia sold less than 6,000 copies. this put those albums at 300,00 or less for Dangerous Woman and 301K or less for This is Acting. Those woman were big acts this year so congrats to Gaga and Joanne. 

Source: http://hitsdailydouble.com/building_album_chart

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga

I think she's heading towards being a Beyoncé kind of artist who no longer sells a bunch of singles to be relevant, but releases really good albums that a bunch of people buy

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

And those albums have been out for over 6 months, gaga did it in less than 2:applause: 

album artist :applause::diane:

when will ha singles? :poot:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

thierryrreiht
2 minutes ago, Runway said:

And those albums have been out for over 6 months, gaga did it in less than 2:applause: 

AND it's not over! 

Feb 5 is coming in less than 60 days!!!

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Radio Ga Ga said:

I think she's heading towards being a Beyoncé kind of artist who no longer sells a bunch of singles to be relevant, but releases really good albums that a bunch of people buy

i was thinking that the other day

LaLuna

She's an album artist and I'm totally okay with that. I'm glad people are interested enough to buy the whole thing. To me it's much more important that people just buying the singles. 

Delusional Aura
2 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

album artist :applause::diane:

when will ha singles? :poot:

When she starts choosing them correctly. Dancin' in Circles should've been the lead :interestinga:

ShockPop

Outselling chart faves like sia and Ariana is a huge deal. This is why sweating about her singles positions is futile. 

If she has a hit then great, if not then. .. She's still slaying your radio's faves.

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, ShockPop said:

Outselling chart faves like sia and Ariana is a huge deal. This is why sweating about her singles positions is futile. 

If she has a hit then great, if not then. .. She's still slaying your radio's faves.

And Adult Pop radio is eating up Million Reasons so that will at least give her some radio points, with the song is selling well, and with the music video will give her streaming. I have hope

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

singles also help you get remembered and count toward album sales, too but yes, I get your point

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived