• Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
1 minute ago, Florian said:

Be merciful, my first battle is against @Haroon :sweat:

Hide contents

You can give him 6 Meowth, Haroon loves cats :creepflop: 

It's against Helios :tongue: 

I'm stepping in for whoever drops out unexpectedly in the first round (if anyone) :happy: If I don't participate then I'll just be Misty on the sidelines, cheering you guys on :woot: 

Florian
Just now, Haroon said:

It's against Helios :tongue: 

I'm stepping in for whoever drops out unexpectedly in the first round (if anyone) :happy: If I don't participate then I'll just be Misty on the sidelines, cheering you guys on :woot: 

Oh :( 

So if you loose you won't even go to the looser bracket ? :( 

DiegoMonster
19 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I have no idea, which ones do you have available? :O 

I feel bad getting Pokemon from you guys though, like I've been too lazy and forgetful to follow through with the planning and executing of building a team and now I'm daring to use up the time and effort you guys spent on your Pokemon, it doesn't seem right and it seems bad :noparty: 

By trained what do you mean? I have different ones, some with good ivs (at least 4 perfect ivs)  Just give me at least a type and I'll pm you :hor: 

Haroon
21 minutes ago, Florian said:

Oh :( 

So if you loose you won't even go to the looser bracket ? :( 

What :confused: I mean in the first round if anyone's not replying or getting in contact for their battle then I'll step in and take their place :woohoo: From then I'd be just a normal opponent, if I lose then loser bracket, if I lose again then eliminated

4 minutes ago, DiegoMonster said:

By trained what do you mean? I have different ones, some with good ivs (at least 4 perfect ivs)  Just give me at least a type and I'll pm you :hor: 

I don't know, what did you mean when you offered? :duck: 

Florian
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

What :confused: I mean in the first round if anyone's not replying or getting in contact for their battle then I'll step in and take their place :woohoo: From then I'd be just a normal opponent, if I lose then loser bracket, if I lose again then eliminated

I don't know, what did you mean when you offered? :duck: 

Oh so it's all fine :hug: You better beat Helios so you battle against me !! :grr: 

Haroon
Just now, Florian said:

Oh so it's all fine :hug: You better beat Helios so you battle against me !! :grr: 

But I'm not battling Helios, you are :sweat: 

Basically if anyone doesn't respond to their battle partner in the 72 hours needed for the battle to happen in the first round then I'll take their place :happy: 

My flop-ass team is not ready. :poot:

Oh well, we'll see how well they will do this go-around. :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

I'll try going home early tomorrow from the gym to help organize this tournament. :happy: Sorry for the awfully late response to all this. I'm actually bummed right now. :sweat:

Spoiler

I was reading a 5 volume on-going manga in one go, and I just read the last page but only to find out that it has a horrifying time period for me to wait for a new chapter. I'm so angry right now because the story was so good and everything just went juicier the further I read the whole thing and now I'm totally bummed that I have to wait another year/S ( :giveup: ) to read the next batch of volumes in one go. It has no constant period to when it updates but it went on a hiatus for a few times and the worst time was more than a year ! :air:

Sorry for the rant :diane: just let me vent :neyde::giveup:

@Haroon I'll be waiting for those "paint skills" you told me :lolly:

DiegoMonster
22 minutes ago, PartySick said:

@DiegoMonster I'm coming for you :sure:

I think I may manage to have everything ready :hmm: there's still a couple items I have to get but my pokemon are pretty much ready :sweat:

You'll win :( I don't feel prepared at all lol 

PartySick
1 minute ago, DiegoMonster said:

You'll win :( I don't feel prepared at all lol 

Neither do I...I'm not even sure my team is any good :sweat: but you won't be battling legends or Ultra Beasts so that's something :hor:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

Florian
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

But I'm not battling Helios, you are :sweat: 

Basically if anyone doesn't respond to their battle partner in the 72 hours needed for the battle to happen in the first round then I'll take their place :happy: 

Oh :cryga:

I guess I'm gonna go in that loser bracket faster than I expected :derpga: 

Prismatic
15 minutes ago, jujubae said:

Get ready sis @Prismatic :grr: 

Reveal hidden contents

lets let that light in :poot: 

can't do tonight. Sowwie. Don't get off until 10. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived