Lagg

Featured Posts

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
Just now, Helios said:

hi :emma: i'll be online in a bit :D

MESS my stomach dropped when I saw this notification, I'M NOT MENTALLY PREPARED I'm so anxious alkskdjasd nooo.gif

Just now, Haroon said:

MESS my stomach dropped when I saw this notification, I'M NOT MENTALLY PREPARED I'm so anxious alkskdjasd nooo.gif

That doesn't necessarily mean I'm prepared for this :poot:

Spoiler

:giveup:

Haroon
Just now, Helios said:

That doesn't necessarily mean I'm prepared for this :poot:

Hide contents

:giveup:

let me know when you're online :gum: 

GG. :laughga:

I knew I already flopped during the first turn when I chose the wrong pokemon to send out first :air:

My heart was beating so fast the whole time and I'm actually facing my self-bred pokemon :rip:

The battle between Haroon and Helios is now over !

Haroon is the winner !

A match shall now commence for the tournament's crown !

The final battle between Haroon and Helios shall now begin !

Haroon

Amazing match @Helios :applause::woot:

Also doesn't your Metagross have Bullet Punch? :laughga: When I saw Tapu Lele attack first and the bar go down I got my hopes up that it'd somehow kill or be a critical :air: 

Just now, Haroon said:

Amazing match @Helios :applause::woot:

Also doesn't your Metagross have Bullet Punch? :laughga: When I saw Tapu Lele attack first and the bar go down I got my hopes up that it'd kill or be a critical :air: 

My hands are still shaking :air:

Yeah I do but when it was the final move my 3DS was already blinking red lights so I had to run back to my room to plug in the charger and while doing so my thumb hit the bottom move which was earthquake :air: I was about to throw the damn thing :rip:

That was still a great match !! Best I;ve had in a while :O Thank you for this Haroon. Your team really did push me further on this :sweat: 

Haroon
Just now, Helios said:

My hands are still shaking

Yeah I do but when it was the final move my 3DS was already blinking red lights so I had to run back to my room to plug in the charger and while doing so my thumb hit the bottom move which was earthquake I was about to throw the damn thing

That was still a great match !! Best I;ve had in a while Thank you for this Haroon. Your team really did push me further on this  

I was wondering what was taking you so long, then I kinda hoped that somehow your Metagross didn't have Bullet Punch and your Zen Headbutt or Meteor Mash would miss and I'd get a critical, so basically praying for every piece of luck in the world to work in my favour :deadbanana: 

Yeah I really enjoyed it even though I was panicking from start to finish :toofunny: LOL "your team", I just picked from what you had to offer :poot: 

Battle 15: Haroon VS Helios - VSAW-WWWW-WWW5-B5RJ

Archived