Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

[POKEMON] Fresh Beginnings: A GGD Tournament

Lagg

Featured Posts

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Mess what kind of evil ability and item combo :deadbanana: I thought you were just getting super lucky and had a white herb waiting to be consumed after a Shell Smash so I was always anxious about that :flop: 

I never have any luck setting up with moves like that. Actually, I think Stealth Rock and Nasty Plot are the only non-attacking moves on my entire team :lolly: full out force, that's my strategy. It goes well with my girly pose :gaysia:

5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Amazing match and thanks so much for it :woot: 

Thanks for dangling victory right in front of my face and then mercilessly tearing it away :diane:

Spoiler

It was fun :sara:

🖤

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon
55 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I never have any luck setting up with moves like that. Actually, I think Stealth Rock and Nasty Plot are the only non-attacking moves on my entire team :lolly: full out force, that's my strategy. It goes well with my girly pose :gaysia:

Thanks for dangling victory right in front of my face and then mercilessly tearing it away :diane:

Reveal hidden contents

It was fun :sara:

Mine's hit or miss, like it went well for me with my Clefable in the match against juju, but the other two matches I've had (with you and Diego) I've completely flopped because I've totally misjudged the power of the Pokemon I've been facing :smh: 

44 minutes ago, Logan said:

@Haroon, want to go ahead and do our match? 

My 3DS is dead :deadbanana: I'll put it on charge now but by the time it's done it'll be Super Bowl time, so can we battle tomorrow? :D 

13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Mine's hit or miss, like it went well for me with my Clefable in the match against juju, but the other two matches I've had (with you and Diego) I've completely flopped because I've totally misjudged the power of the Pokemon I've been facing  

My 3DS is dead :deadbanana: I'll put it on charge now but by the time it's done it'll be Super Bowl time, so can we battle tomorrow? :D 

Super Bowl isn't until 3 hours :rip: 

Haroon
Just now, Logan said:

Super Bowl isn't until 3 hours :rip: 

It takes 4 hours for my 3DS to charge and I don't play it while it's charging because that affects the battery :noparty: 

Okay I still havent moved on from the Halftime show.

its been a little over 12 hours and I still feel like I need a nebulizer.

We can carry on with the tournament even with our aching scalps. :diane:

Haroon
1 minute ago, Logan said:

@Haroon

Want to do it now? I work 40 hours a week 2-10pm so around this time is the only time I can play. 

I'm not home for like another 3 hours :spin: what time is it for you right now?

Just now, Haroon said:

I'm not home for like another 3 hours :spin: what time is it for you right now?

3 hours is exactly when I leave because it's 10am right now :sweat: Sounds like we'll have to do it this weekend. 

Haroon
45 minutes ago, Logan said:

3 hours is exactly when I leave because it's 10am right now :sweat: Sounds like we'll have to do it this weekend. 

Okay so the difference between us is 6 hours :huh: I can be on anytime between 10PM-1AM your time if you're up for battling after work :woohoo:

Just now, Haroon said:

Okay so the difference between us is 6 hours :huh: I can be on between 10PM-1AM your time if you're up for battling after work :woohoo: 

If I'm up for it tonight I'll tag you :) 

Haroon
Just now, Logan said:

If I'm up for it tonight I'll tag you  

YAY :woohoo: If not then I can do at any time on Thursday, whenever you're available :laughga: 

Archived