game

[POKEMON] Fresh Beginnings: A GGD Tournament

Lagg

Featured Posts

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

@PartySick Waited for a bit and you aren't online so guessing we'll do it later :laughga: I'm going out now but will be back this afternoon-evening (so in like 6 hours) and I'm free anytime after that so just message me when you're available :yay: 

See you soon

tumblr_inline_o8mt6cnzQe1s2uupz_500.gif

PartySick
5 hours ago, Haroon said:

@PartySick Waited for a bit and you aren't online so guessing we'll do it later :laughga: I'm going out now but will be back this afternoon-evening (so in like 6 hours) and I'm free anytime after that so just message me when you're available :yay: 

See you soon

tumblr_inline_o8mt6cnzQe1s2uupz_500.gif

I see this post 5 hours after it's posted :ph34r:

I should be good for a few hours. I'm hosting a little Superbowl get together tonight though so I've been cleaning and getting things ready. Making sure there's nothing to throw when someone has something to say after Gaga comes out. I don't need to go to prison or anything :awesome:

I'll leave this thread open, just quote me when you're ready and I will be :happy:

🖤

Haroon
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I see this post 5 hours after it's posted :ph34r:

I should be good for a few hours. I'm hosting a little Superbowl get together tonight though so I've been cleaning and getting things ready. Making sure there's nothing to throw when someone has something to say after Gaga comes out. I don't need to go to prison or anything :awesome:

I'll leave this thread open, just quote me when you're ready and I will be :happy:

Oooh how exciting :excited2: Yeah we don't want you to be changing to PrisonSick :poot:

I'm back home and ready :woohoo: 

DiegoMonster

The final is almost there, it has been an amazing competition :) and I'm glad to see everyone is having fun! At the end, this is what really matters 

PartySick
24 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Oooh how exciting :excited2: Yeah we don't want you to be changing to PrisonSick :poot:

I'm back home and ready :woohoo: 

I'm ready too :yay:

Getting into the plaza in a sec :whitney:

K, I'm connected and ready :excited2:

🖤

PartySick
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

SORRY COMING :emma:

I've been wonder trading to pass the time, no worries :chica:

🖤

PartySick

I can't lie, I got my hopes up at the end there :madge:

If Psychic Terrain wasn't up Ice Shard may have killed :giveup: GG though :golfclap:

🖤

Haroon

@PartySick THAT WAS TOO CLOSE AND SCARY AS HELL :air: All those Cloyster critical hits omg :sharon: I thought your Marowak was Lightning Road so I didn't stay in with the Bewear the first time :rip: The first few turns I thought I had it in the bag but then that comeback and I was on edge for the rest of the match and panicking so much :giveup: 

PartySick
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

All those Cloyster critical hits omg :sharon:

Skill Link + Scope Lens = A dead Tapu Lele :awesome:

2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

The first few turns I thought I had it in the bag but then that comeback and I was on edge for the rest of the match and panicking so much :giveup:

I thought you did too, I'm proud of my little (pocket) monsters though :cryga:

🖤

Haroon
7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Skill Link + Scope Lens = A dead Tapu Lele :awesome:

I thought you did too, I'm proud of my little (pocket) monsters though :cryga:

Mess what kind of evil ability and item combo :deadbanana: I thought you were just getting super lucky and had a white herb waiting to be consumed after a Shell Smash so I was always anxious about that :flop: 

Amazing match and thanks so much for it :woot: 

@Helios Q8FG-WWWW-WWW5-56SK :)

Archived