💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LooneyTunes Joanne Albums

Allison M

Featured Posts

Allison M

Hey guys, I'm not on here much anymore so I'm not sure if there is a thread or not, but has anybody received their signed Joanne album yet or heard anything about it? It's been about 2 months. I don't remember how long it took to get my Cheek to Cheek copy, but didn't know if someone else remembers?

Please let me know if you know anything! 

p.s I ordered mine the second time it came up after missing the first wave. 

Allison M
3 minutes ago, CaliLilMonster said:

I received mine just a few days ago. I live in California. I had also ordered in the 2nd wave.

Oh okay! So maybe it's on the way. I guess I thought I would have received an email or something saying they would be sent out soon. 

I'll just keep being patient! I was getting worried my order may have been lost or something :cryga:

artRaver

You should get an e-mail from PayPal regarding your shipping tracker number once yours has been sent out.

I'm not sure if I ordered the second batch or third, but either way I'm not worried at this point we're just waiting on Joanne to ship the rest of the signed ones, I guess. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get anything until mid January - early February TBH.  :lolly:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

GlamGorgeousGG

Their facebook update:

Looney Tunes Music and More

December 6 at 1:24pm · 

LADY GAGA UPDATE:

Dear Friends,
We wanted to get you an update on the Lady Gaga autographed booklets. As of today only about half of the orders have shipped. We have been waiting patiently for more autographed booklets to come from the Gaga team. The second we get booklets we mail out those orders. We have been shipping orders in the order they were received to us. If you have NOT gotten tracking info, do not worry! Once your order ships you get tracking automatically from PAYPAL. We just got the email below from the Lady Gaga Managment team that we wanted to share. Again we appreciate everyone's patience and promise you we are moving this along as fast as possible.

-Looney Tunes Staff

EMAIL FROM LADY GAGA MANAGEMENT. 
Thank you for ordering your autographed copy of Joanne, and for your patience in receiving it. Gaga signs each and every one personally and has been very busy with each and every one! She is signing the remaining ones now and we will have them to Looney Tunes as fast as possible to get them to you right away. 
- Haus of Gaga

Archived