Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Future of Joanne

takemetovenus

Featured Posts

takemetovenus

What do you think the future of Joanne will look like?

Personally, I think it'd be cool if she did end up releasing some sort of new material that we're all thirsty for, possibly titled under the name Joanne Vibes? Or at least have some sort of 'campaign' with the whole "Joanne Vibes" thing. I just don't think that this era will be ending anytime soon, as it's all about what Gaga is about at the moment. Peace, love, harmony. I don't know. 

Just let me know what you guys would like to see for the future of Joanne! I'm thirsty and love theorizing :wub:

Mister Gaga

After the SB, the tour announcement will come, maybe some single + MV and...well, and that's it :sweat: Making Joanne documentary, maybe

takemetovenus

I know I'm reaching but I hope that the MR music video is a film a la MTN (not necessarily as long) and introduces us to the "story of Joanne" :excited2:

LynpheaStar

she cant even keep up the "making joanne"-series,

i kind of have given up on content, and am happy with the given

at least she still bothers to perform left and right, and her perfs are always different, which make em exciting

tonythewitch
15 minutes ago, takemetovenus said:

What do you think the future of Joanne will look like?

Personally, I think it'd be cool if she did end up releasing some sort of new material that we're all thirsty for, possibly titled under the name Joanne Vibes? Or at least have some sort of 'campaign' with the whole "Joanne Vibes" thing. I just don't think that this era will be ending anytime soon, as it's all about what Gaga is about at the moment. Peace, love, harmony. I don't know. 

Just let me know what you guys would like to see for the future of Joanne! I'm thirsty and love theorizing :wub:

we're all so impatient I feel you boo
I think now she really wants Million Reasons to be focused on thru Xmas, but then I predict a great 3rd and 4rth single with videos and tv performances

could be AYO, DIAMOND HEART or DIC (2 of the 3) 
also superbowl is so close, we can expect crazy ideas and hopefully amazing & legendary duets :)

I hope she also starts touring soon coz Joanne is clearly an album to give life to throught LOTS OF TOURING and SHOWS EVERYWHERE <3

A-YO as a single + tour announcement in February in time for the Superbowl, tour starts in April or May up until October. Don't know if there'll be a fourth single.

MaryJaneHolland

John Wayne as a single in late Jan/early Feb (premiere on the half time show) + video premiere during the commercials, right after her performance and DIC as a single in April (summer 2017 smash hit :lolly:)

Archived