Madonna to record a duet with Ariana and Britney

Hades

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blahwhatever22
1 hour ago, Alan123 said:

That's probably just rumors. Madonna has said that she doesn't like to repeat herself and I don't think she'd do an American Life 2. If she goes political then I don't really expect a new album until at least summer 2017. Making an album takes time and Trump has just been elected president, so it's way too early to have any material for an album about that. Plus it wouldn't make sense to have a song with Ariana and/or Britney if she wants to make a statement.

Yeah i'm sure it was just A rumor too. It's not madonna's style to repeat herself, Although i wouldn't mind Another political statement album again. I just hope her new work is amazing hearing her work with A new trendy artist yet again is disconcerting. It's her choice and her career so it is what it is, I just think she is far better then that.

GhettoFabulous

No what's right for her is to collab with Gaga and make a controvercial song and let Steven Klein direct the video @BorisIsHere  sis, sistern. Please make it happen. Just thinking about that collab makes it iconic 

the one with arianna and Brit okay :awkney:

I love both Brit and Ariana 

10 hours ago, GrandeVersace said:

She wanted to but Gaga rejected her. :lolly:

There was never a collab in the works. Madonna asked her to appear on an MDNA date but Gaga said no. That's about as close to collaborating as they ever got apart from SNL. They did share a stage eventually though. Live Nation wouldn't pay to bring Gaga's stage to South America because the tour was underperforming there so she was forced to use the MDNA stage. 

Now there's some tea for you...

I'm so here for a collab with Ariana, but Britney?? :saladga:

"Oh hey let's casually use the voice of one of the best singer in pop today with one of the worst who can't sing without autotune"

KinneyUnderYou
12 hours ago, Gohan said:

What does this gif and a collab between them have in common?

322.gif?6727

They random af

All I see in this gif is you and @Benji.

DeanWinchester
14 hours ago, GrandeVersace said:

Gaga rejected a collab years ago. Let's move on.:green:

59eb5a2859d2cc0f2d43bea0f80d0073.jpg

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

doja scat

Sounds cool but probably is just a made up rumour. Would be interesting to see how it would sound though 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Ok, it will go something like this:

Arianna will be giving Madonna singing advice (cause Britney is hopeless) and Madonna will be a bitch about it and start giving Arianna enunciation advice, while Britney will be at the corner of the booth like :lolly:

Mess.

Archived