Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Interscope Opens Pop-Up Shop feat. Joanne in Los Angeles

CatelynnMarie

Featured Posts

CatelynnMarie

I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone talk about this here yet. I just saw over Twitter there is currently a Hollywood and Highland Pop-Up shop happening right now featuring a bunch of Gaga merchandise. The picture I saw over on Twitter looks like it includes a few new shirt designs. I tried googling for more info and only found this article that was posted a few days ago http://www.universalmusic.com/nterscope-records-teams-up-with-bravado-to-create-wear-music-pop-up-experience-at-hollywood-highland-december-2nd-through-january-2nd/ 

I can't find any better images other than this one from Twitter or I would include them. If I happen to see anymore, I'll edit them in here. 

I don't really post new topics often enough and am usually uncertain of category placement, so if this is misplaced, I'm sorry and mods can make changes where they need :hug:

Just thought I'd relay the info to anyone interested if they haven't seen it yet :unicorn:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

WHERE WAS THIS FOR PI?!?

WHERE WAS THIS ON THE ALBUMS RELEASE WEEK????!!!!

:grr::what::grr: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

HOTNebraskaGuy
2 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

wait what is the portrait joanne shot with her boobs out???

It's the same as the album cover, it's just not cropped. 

OP: This looks so cool 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Nothing like beige on beige to attract people :whitney: a few months late :whitney:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

CatelynnMarie

From the looks of it, to the far left it looks like there's a Perfect Illusion design as well as a Grigio Girl design 

migamiga

Yay!!! Maybe I'll check it out tomorrow. 

However, I'm getting sick of her team just slapping her images on tshirts and selling them. I want some dope ass merch :grr: Her brand seems cheapened by her merch the last 3 years

EDIT: I zoomed and you can see PI single cover shirts and vinyls in the back left

MJHolland
35 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

It's the same as the album cover, it's just not cropped. 

OP: This looks so cool 

its new to me i think :giveup:

CatelynnMarie
2 minutes ago, F AM E said:

However, I'm getting sick of her team just slapping her images on tshirts and selling them. I want some dope ass merch :grr: Her brand seems cheapened by her merch the last 3 years

EDIT: I zoomed and you can see PI single cover shirts and vinyls in the back left

I need some BTWB level merch and more. I'm a design geek so this annoys me too :icega:

CatelynnMarie
27 minutes ago, Gagz said:

Hopefully these will be on her website at some point?

I'm guessing they will be available on her site or at a future tour sometime in the future

2 hours ago, F AM E said:

found another pic 15326588_1268059199927667_75534333174435

Little Monster in Buffalo

ChicaSkas

Oh my $:#@##$!ing god

:giveup:

How will i get there omfg where was the advance notice for this

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived