đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

'Alien: Covenant' Thread: TRAILER RELEASED!

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Miel

I really appreciate that they're still building off the universe-building from Prometheus. It may not have been perfect, but it was ambitious. Some of the shots here look like they're going to delve deeper into who the Creator's are/what was their intentions.

That said, I'm not sure if I'm particularly excited. The first trailer was disappointing, and this one... definitely better, but I'm still waiting to get excited.

3 points in and ready for more

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel
18 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

I found this years Halloween costume for sure Xenomorph3.gif

BTWB teas.

Also, I loved Shin Godzilla.

3 points in and ready for more

Omar Vela
11 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Boring, this is not what i was hoping for after Prometheus. 

Oh and look! New Planet! We don't need masks or anything, because we are scientist and so damn stupid. And also, if you see a weird egg, with something moving inside, just stick your head inside and try to see what it is, because you know, we are all so damn stupid scientist. What could possible go wrong, hm?

You must be really funny at parties

Mythos
2 minutes ago, Omar Vela said:

You must be really funny at parties

Why? Do you stick your head in weird alien eggs at these parties? Okay, i will let you do it, you are a smart one, i guess.

Omar Vela
Just now, Mythos said:

Why? Do you stick your head in weird alien eggs at these parties? Okay, i will let you do it, you are a smart one, i guess.

Obviously if it's not stupid choices there will be no plot. The first alien had a lot of stupid choices aswell 

Mythos
6 minutes ago, Miel said:

I really appreciate that they're still building off the universe-building from Prometheus. It may not have been perfect, but it was ambitious. Some of the shots here look like they're going to delve deeper into who the Creator's are/what was their intentions.

That said, I'm not sure if I'm particularly excited. The first trailer was disappointing, and this one... definitely better, but I'm still waiting to get excited.

I was also hoping to see more of the Creators World/Story, it is said, that is somehow included, but i guess after all the critics they got with Prometheus, they just went into another direction. 

Quasi

YAAAS! What a change in tone though. Like someone in the comments said, the feel of this trailer is almost like Aliens whereas the first trailer felt like true sci-fi horror ala Alien. Personally I hope the feel of the movie is the former but this film still looks very promising. Also the CGI of the alien at the end seems a bit off. I'm hoping they'll fix it up in time for the premiere. I'm loving the atmosphere and aesthetic of the landscape as well. It still has that LV-223 feel but there's something definitely unique about this one. It's more lush but more daunting as well. I'm so effing hyped. :excited2:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

MonsterPaws
29 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Pssst...the alien eggs aren't real

Petrichor
35 minutes ago, Mythos said:

I was also hoping to see more of the Creators World/Story, it is said, that is somehow included, but i guess after all the critics they got with Prometheus, they just went into another direction. 

If you look about mid-way through the trailer there's a quick shot of a whole landscape filled with dead Engineers. This might be their home planet after all.

elijahfan
1 hour ago, Mythos said:

Boring, this is not what i was hoping for after Prometheus. 

Oh and look! New Planet! We don't need masks or anything, because we are scientist and so damn stupid. And also, if you see a weird egg, with something moving inside, just stick your head inside and try to see what it is, because you know, we are all so damn stupid scientist. What could possible go wrong, hm?

It's a movie.... Without stupid scientists making mistakes, there would be no story, Sherlock.

PartySick
1 hour ago, Miel said:

I'm excited purely because I love this franchise. It's like the Gaga of movies, I'll like any movie made with these scary mofos :flutter:

Also, did I see a new type of Xeno in that trailer? :giveup: Lore, action, suspense, I couldn't ask for more :giveup:

đź–¤

PartySick
1 hour ago, Quasi said:

I'm loving the atmosphere and aesthetic of the landscape as well. It still has that LV-223 feel but there's something definitely unique about this one. It's more lush but more daunting as well. I'm so effing hyped. :excited2:

Inb4 it's the same planet from Predators and we get an AVPR sequel next :derpga:

đź–¤

Quasi
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Inb4 it's the same planet from Predators and we get an AVPR sequel next :derpga:

drama_nahii.gif

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Mythos
8 hours ago, Petrichor said:

If you look about mid-way through the trailer there's a quick shot of a whole landscape filled with dead Engineers. This might be their home planet after all.

Yeah, i think so too, i wonder how much of Creators Story we will see.

It's a movie.... Without stupid scientists making mistakes, there would be no story, Sherlock.

Wow Captain Obvious, really? I can see that much for myself, but thank you. Still, does it really have to be always this stupid in Hollywood. But as you say, "It's a movie" it should be stupid apparently. 

Archived