💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sia splits from Husband of 2 Years

Laceface

Featured Posts

Laceface

Sia has split from her husband Erik Anders Lang. 

The singer and film producer have gone their separate ways after two years of marriage.

In a joint statement released to People magazine, the couple said: "After much soul searching and consideration we have made the decision to separate as a couple. We are, however, dedicated to remaining friends. There will be no further comment."

Meanwhile, Sia previously admitted she was disappointed she couldn't show Erik her native Australia because they were constantly being followed by fans.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/sia-husband-erik-anders-lang-9414748

2016 is heartbreak central, I wish Sia the best and like Gaga, I think she is going about it the mature way. 

Ryusei

Didn't she brag in an interview how well it works that nobody recognizes her on the street thanks to not showing her face? But one of the reasons is fans following her? :oprah: 

Musery

Laceface
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Didn't she brag in an interview how well it works that nobody recognizes her on the street thanks to not showing her face? But one of the reasons is fans following her? :oprah: 

I think the tabloid is just clutching at straws but I believe she's a lot more famous in her native Australia

Archived