Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

The Best of... Lady Gaga - X Factor Performances

xoxo Craig

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, definthejam said:

The fact that Venus/DWUW is in there...... :toofunny:

The Venus performance was actually pretty good, it just got cringey when she went into DWUW.....:toofunny:

End Racism Now

I forgot how awful Judas was live. :toofunny:

Have to say I liked Marry The Night best. Million Reasons was great too, I don't understand why so many people were dissatisfied. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘšt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

The Venus performance was actually pretty good, it just got cringey when she went into DWUW.....:toofunny:

Yeah i'm okay with the Venus part and the seashells falling but i can not rewatch the DWUW part lol It is such a cringefest :toofunny:

ZiggyZiggs
15 minutes ago, definthejam said:

The fact that Venus/DWUW is in there...... :toofunny:

13 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I honestly dont understand the hate for the performances. They're so raw and out there

xoxo Craig
2 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I honestly dont understand the hate for the performances. They're so raw and out there

Its the way she rolls on the floor, and crawls, and the 'trip' that she does haha

End Racism Now

ZiggyZiggs

wow @ the the way the crowd is totally feeling and enjoying TEOG and Judas performance. Where is it from?

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

Its the way she rolls on the floor, and crawls, and the 'trip' that she does haha

Thats my favorite part. :sweat:. No wig, Little makeup, Nude bikini so raw :giveup::diane:

LGHunter
13 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

wow @ the the way the crowd is totally feeling and enjoying TEOG and Judas performance. Where is it from?

X factor france

Archived