• Purpose - Justin Bieber
    • A Sailor's Guide To Earth - Sturgill Simpson

Featured Posts

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drin Lon
11 hours ago, Logan said:

I'm gonna say the highest selling album of the year with the power vocalist fully encompasses the "album of the year", but hey that's just me. 

^^This^^

That's it guys, close the thread, this is the only right answer.

Ooolong
8 hours ago, petedagrk said:

No one said they hated Bey. I like her alot and own 3 of her albums. 

Some users who commented in here have stated or implied they hate Bey in other threads. I wasn't referring to to you either.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

16 hours ago, Logan said:

I'm gonna say the highest selling album of the year with the power vocalist fully encompasses the "album of the year", but hey that's just me. 

This. Adele broke many records with 21. And she did it again, even more with 25.

Beyonce is fake and it is quite irritating how she desperately tries to reinvent herself. The last two albums sucked (and still suck) big time, no matter what critics say. Also, half of the songs use samples (which is for me legal plagiarism and cheating). She's a product. Adele is real. :neyde::awkney:

MJHolland
18 hours ago, Logan said:

Not only the year, but the best/fastest selling album of all time

Brian Ryan

Lemonade. I'm glad Purpose and 25 was nominated though. I couldn't get into the Views. I don't know who the hell the last person is... but that usually means that person will be the actual winner even against Gods such as Beyonce' and Adele. 

The Child
1 hour ago, Josip said:

This. Adele broke many records with 21. And she did it again, even more with 25.

Beyonce is fake and it is quite irritating how she desperately tries to reinvent herself. The last two albums sucked (and still suck) big time, no matter what critics say. Also, half of the songs use samples (which is for me legal plagiarism and cheating). She's a product. Adele is real. :neyde:

I've never ever seen such a more ridiculous post than this. You're basically inventing and making up excuses to not like her. If you don't like her fine but don't make up things cause you have no proof she's fake. Plus when Gaga reinvents herself you love it but when Beyoncé does you don't. Double standards much. :classy:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

DeleteMyAccount

I wouldn't be surprised if it's the album that no one heard of. In the last 10 years, 5 of the AOTY winners were not exactly mainstream top sellers. I'm here for it though. I would like to see Beyonce win though. I think the delivery of Lemonade was refreshing.

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, Josip said:

Beyonce is fake and it is quite irritating how she desperately tries to reinvent herself. The last two albums sucked (and still suck) big time, no matter what critics say. Also, half of the songs use samples (which is for me legal plagiarism and cheating). She's a product. Adele is real. :neyde::awkney:

Adele's 25 definitely has some Madonna vibes in a couple of the songs. 

But anyway, an artist being fake has nothing to do with who the winner will be.

And doesn't Gaga reinvent herself all the time? 

KingRedd
9 hours ago, Thomas P said:

:classy: I love meeting fans.

One thread and you scalp hoes from left to right, top to bottom,  in numerical and alphabetical order :classy: I love when you have fan meet & greets.

May I Read You? 😎

19 hours ago, MarryTheKnight said:

25, just to see the Beyhive seethe like we did in 2012 when Born This Way was paid dust

disaster-girl.jpg

They already did seethe because of Beck, let them win this time.

MarryTheKnight
3 minutes ago, Glory said:

They already did seethe because of Beck, let them win this time.

They can win once Gaga gets her AOTY award.

Remember, the Fame and Fame Monster also lost AOTY. She is the first artist to be nominated 3 times and lose all 3. :giveup: Now Beyonce can tie her 

disaster-girl.jpg

Archived