💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Complex Magazine Best albums of 2016

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Monsterious

43. Lady Gaga, 'Joanne'

Lady Gaga needed Joanne. She needed to strip down—not literally, of course. But after 2013’s ARTPOP, Gaga’s overexposure and a cluttered album left some wondering what she would do next. How can you keep our attention when you've already gone so big and bold? By doing the opposite: In October, Gaga dropped Joanne—a pared down, country-tinged version of herself.

It’s an album that mixes her tried and true sounds with something new—a dab of musical theater, a dash of Tina Turner, a sprinkle of Hall & Oates. Standouts include “Sinner's Prayer,” an alternate-world Kill Bill theme song, “Hey Girl,” a soulful collab with Florence Welsh, and lead single “Million Reasons,” which is a better version of Gaga’s hit ballad “You & I.” Joanne feels so fresh compared to electronic greats like The Fame Monster and Born This Way. It has something that those albums don’t: mystery. —Kerensa Cadenas

http://www.complex.com/music/2016/12/best-albums-of-2016/?utm_campaign=complexmag&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

yASSsss

and lead single “Million Reasons,”

:toofunny: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

malazam
2 minutes ago, Monsterious said:

lead single “Million Reasons,” which is a better version of Gaga’s hit ballad “You & I.” 

This is wrong in so many levels :ladyhaha:

another shot before we kiss the other side

PoshLife

If you take issue with nothing else, the fact that this person thinks "Million Reasons" and "You and I" sound even remotely similar should completely disqualify them from critiquing music.

Ballads-wise

TEOG > Y&I > Million Reasons > Speechless > Gypsy > Joanne > Hair > Dope > Brown Eyes

The Child

Yes they didn't mention any Madonna comparison, finally! :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived