💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is pointless to criticize Gaga's vocals

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

Many here were criticizing Gaga's vocals during her X-factor performance of Million Reasons. But I think these criticisms are pointless because we all know she can sing. Literary every singer has off days. In fact you should actually be proud that Gaga is one of the most consistent singers there is. Whenever she performs, it is almost guaranteed that she will deliver all least a good vocal performance. And Gaga's x-factor performance was good. So no, she did not loose her voice or is loosing her voice, she simply delivered a good performance that was not her best. Its time that you have to start accepting that not all of hers or anyone eles's performances will be perfect all the time.

People feel itchy if they don't complain, they saw that flawless performance (that even I that don't like MR loved) and, in lack of other things to bitch about, picked her vocals to complain this time.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Edonis

I don't get the comments about her losing her voice since 2 weeks ago she delivered pretty good vocals during the AMA's that were on par or even better than the album version so? That makes no sense. You can't start "losing your voice" in two weeks :laughga: It takes longer than that :laughga:

Maybe she wasn't always on perfect pitch, but yes it's pointless criticizing her 

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

ryanripley

she was standing on a really frikken high platform, maybe she's just shitting her pants and trying not to fall?! :saladga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Radio Ga Ga
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

she was standing on a really frikken high platform, maybe she's just shitting her pants and trying not to fall?! :saladga: 

Katy did it during super bowl though...

and she gave amazing vocals

aside from the fact that she was lipsyncing

Mister Gaga

It's not criticizing, it's just pointing it. Of course we all know she can sing. But it would be more pointless to applaud her blindly; an insult to her best performances. She wasn't great, but that's all, there's nothing bad on saying that, i'm sure she'll slay the next one.

I'm proud to say that my fav sings live and this day in particular, her performance wasn't the best, but good anyway. That's my proof, it makes contrast.  

1 minute ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

Katy's best are not even as good as Gaga's worst

Haroon

Just because someone can do something amazingly, that doesn't mean that when they don't then we aren't allowed to say anything about it :shrug: And this is coming from someone who loved last night's performance :laughga: 

SpookyKid
3 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

giphy.gif

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Just now, Haroon said:

Just because someone can do something amazingly, that doesn't mean that when they don't then we aren't allowed to say anything about it :shrug: 

They are allowed to say what they want, is just that what they say is wrong. "Gaga is loosing her voice".

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Radio Ga Ga said:

giphy.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Maybe it's a regional thing but when someone says "she's lost her voice" ... I automatically assume they mean that her voice isn't at it's usual strength because she's ill or tired. I don't believe anyone in that thread means her voice is gone for all of eternity :rip:

Also, I disagree. I mean this kind of feeds into that awkward circle jerk thinking of "Yeah, but she's great so we can't critique her when she's bad." We shouldn't eat up everything she serves. She has too many yes men around her, especially when she's given the full reigns to something when she's obviously out of her depth (video directing etc.)

Archived