Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
funny

Gaga lowkey shades little managers

Gohan

Featured Posts

''Where's the promo Gaga?'' ''I miss promoGa'' 'I cry everyday because Gaga is not doing promo''

1zwkop3.jpg

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

look at ha getting cocky

200_s.gif

deservingly so! after breaking her fvckimg hip for us, some are still acting like it was nothing too damaging, while the truth is, IT IS!

Bloody

The promo for the album is great, bobby and her team booked the best promo spots so far they could and more things are coming.

The only thing that irks me is streaming, they should pay more attention to it but I'm really satisfied overall.

Drin Lon
13 minutes ago, Bloody said:

The promo for the album is great, bobby and her team booked the best promo spots so far they could and more things are coming.

The only thing that irks me is streaming, they should pay more attention to it but I'm really satisfied overall.

Streaming and radio. I don't know how, but Bobby needs to get radios to play MR immediately :awkney:

#SorryForBeingALittleManager

Bloody
4 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Streaming and radio. I don't know how, but Bobby needs to get radios to play MR immediately :awkney:

#SorryForBeingALittleManager

Bobby can't do something for radio. Radios will decide if they play it or not.

Drin Lon
3 minutes ago, Bloody said:

Bobby can't do something for radio. Radios will decide if they play it or not.

I'm pretty sure Beyoncé's manager paid the radios the first couple of months to play different songs from Lemonade :gum:

Bloody
1 minute ago, Drin Lon said:

I'm pretty sure Beyoncé's manager paid the radios the first couple of months to play different songs from Lemonade :gum:

they sent the whole album to radio I think, but I don't believe they paid to do that

Archived