Worst: Lack of Music Videos, JnD

Cheek To Cheek

Best: The change

Worst: The change

Joanne

Best: Change of fashion

Worst: MR as single instead of A-Yo

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

The Fame: Best- Discovering Gaga and getting to know her. It was like magic. I remember hearing Just Dance for the first time and falling in love. Worst- I don't remember not really liking anything in The Fame era. I was so awestruck by everything. Personal worst moment was seeing The Borders exclusive version of The Cherrytree Sessions at Borders and not buying it and finding out a year later that it was extremely rare and worth a lot of money. 

The Fame Monster: Best- The Monster Ball. It was such an amazing experience, and an amazing show. It cemented by fandom. Worst- At the time, the Alejandro music video. I hated it when it came out. I like it now, but I just didn't understand it when it was released.

Born This Way: Best- The night that Judas leaked. I remember that I was at my grandparents' house, and I snuck away into their bedroom to listen to the leak. Judas has been my favorite Gaga song ever since. Worst- The album. I was disappointed when I listened to it for the first time, and I felt bad. I like the album for what it is now, and consider it Classic Gaga, but it's still my least favorite.  

ARTPOP: Best- Everything from August 203-November 2013, and then everything from SXSW-artRAVE. Basically, other than the blackout we had in the middle of the era, I loved every thing she did. I can't pick a favorite moment, because I remember the whole era as one great thing. Worst- Probably when I realized ACT II was never coming. 

Cheek To Cheek: Best- I lived for the Italian curls tbh. Worst- There was nothing I really disliked about this era, and nothing I really liked a lot. It was just kind of there. It happened, and I appreciated it for what it was. 

Joanne: Best- The release of Perfect Illusion. Worst- As with C2C, there isn't a whole lot going on in this era for me. It's just kind of here, take it or leave it.

NIghtmareElm

The Fame:

Favorite: Paparazzi music video

Least favorite: A lot of the performances were weak

The Fame Monster:

Favorite: Bad Romance video

Least favorite: Way too short of an era.  Dance in the Dark would of been a huge smash.

Born This Way:

Favorite: The fashion and You and I music video

Least favorite: Marry the Night stopping her top 10 streak.

ARTPOP: 

Favorite: AMA DWUW performance

Least favorite: Not getting the DWUW video

Joanne: The music and the performances

Least favorite: PI being a single, messy managing, and cancelled performances. 

Katie14
5 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Worst : Gaga's health, at many shows she seemed like she was fainting during Bad Romance and I was really scared about her well being. I went to the Monster Ball with my friend and she said "hopefully she doesn't faint". Now I think about Gaga fainting all the time when I hear Bad Romance

Same! One of the first times I heard Bad Romance was the video of her performing in New Zealand when she was on the floor for half the song to prevent herself from fainting. It took me so long to actually like the song because I kept associating it with that performance. That only happened once though :huh:

AnnTakamaki

TFM : best : discovered Gaga, VMA, telephone MV,.....

BTW best: almost everything 

Worst : hip era, no btw dvd, no grammy for BTW :grr:

ARTPOP : best : she still fine after sugery

worst : too many betrayal,haters ,people tearing her apart, the Kety comparison, ARTPOP act2 canceled 

C2C best : the acclaim

worst : too long 

Joanne: best : Gaga still love making music after what happen to her during ARTPOP, superbowl, the soccer mom era :ladyhaha: 

worst : we havent got the MR mv, the era is kinda lazy & slow, and dont forget the "insider era":awkney:

4 hours ago, Katie14 said:

Same! One of the first times I heard Bad Romance was the video of her performing in New Zealand when she was on the floor for half the song to prevent herself from fainting. It took me so long to actually like the song because I kept associating it with that performance. That only happened once though :huh:

It happened once but at many shows you can tell she didn't feel okay during Bad Romance and she was extremely white and sweaty

Katie14
6 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

It happened once but at many shows you can tell she didn't feel okay during Bad Romance and she was extremely white and sweaty

Oh wow. I never noticed that. 

BurqaSwg

The Fame: 

-Best: VMAs performance

-Worst: I didn't like when she had those huge ass fake eyelashes (they looked like feathers)

TFM:

-Best: The Monster Ball

-Worst: Me not going to the Monster Ball

BTW:

-Best: The release of Born This Way (song)

-Worst: The Fame Perfume era

ARTPOP:

-Best: iTunes Festival

-Worst: The ARTPOP app countdown mess

CTC:

-Best: Bang Bang performances

-Worst: A bit long

Joanne:

-Best: VS 

-Worst: Watching y'all being unhappy 

President Trump

The Fame

Best - Poker Face single

Worst - The entire album apart from the singles

The Fame Monster

Best - Everything

Worst - Nothing

Born This Way

Best - Scheisse

Worst - Scheisse wasn't a single

ARTPOP

(tumbleweed rolls by)

CHEEK 2 CHEEK

Best - Tony Bennett

Worst - I've never listened to the album

JOANNE

Best - She's ad-libbing in live performances and it's cool. Perfect Illusion, also

Worst - CountryGa

Ma ma pa pa pa

10 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I thought she was wearing that white spray to look paler and scarier

Miracle

The Fame:

Highlight: Discovering Gaga

Least Favorite: not being a fan around this time 2008 - early 2009

The Fame Monster:

The Alejandro and Telephone video releases, The Monster Ball

Least Favorite Moment: The fact that she didn't release DIDT as a single / Not going to The Monster Ball

/  Born This way: The whole era is amazing

Least: Not going to the BTWB / Scheisse not released as a single

ARTPOP

Highlight: The Applause mini-era and OBVIOUSLY, watching Gaga live for the first time 

Least Fav: A lot of things come up to my mind...the DWUW era since early December, the non-existent promo for G.U.Y...

Archived