Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone else have Gaga's beats?

Lava

Featured Posts

Ahri Under You

any beats by dre product are pretty low quality and gimmicky. that being said, i almost bought these back when there were out because i wanted to support gaga

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never had Gagas. I had an inear 'Urbeats earbuds' earphones, but they broke in 5 months only, cheaply made, but I can't say that applies to all their speakers, specially their headphones, I own Beats Solo HD since 2011 (5 years and counting) and Beats Pro since 2012 (4years and counting), they both work perfectly till this day.

Heidi Montag
6 hours ago, DeathEater said:

I used to have urBeats.  The sound was really good.  I assume they have the same quality of Gaga beats.  BUT they broke in less than a year.  Beats by Dre are not that great tbh.  They look terrific but the build quality is garbage.  

3 hours ago, Assarrai said:

Never had Gagas. I had an inear 'Urbeats earbuds' earphones, but they broke in 5 months only

Yeah :saladga: I went through three pairs of purple urBeats in a year, they'd always just break after a few months no matter what. That was before Apple took over though, I heard they're better now. 

Buy SUPERFICIAL on iTunes

Blueskye

Had the red and the black ones, then had the newer ones after that... they all broke :neyde: but all earphones die on me, I'm cursed. 

Also, why did I read this as "does anyone have gaga's breasts" :toofunny:

had the white/silver version of the first one. Broke after about 2 years. Never got around to getting V2. I would love the red version of the 1st one! :D

Chaymie

Archived