opinion

What Shakes me the most

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SilkSpectre0

Off topic but I don't get why gaga daily embraces people minimising mental illness so much especially when we all Stan a woman who has experienced trauma. 'Trigger' is an important part of our vocabulary (sufferers of PTSD and DTD)to explain the sensations that happen in our bodies when our PTSD is causing patterns of trauma to begin again in our bodies. Can't you all just stick with shook? 

HOTNebraskaGuy
8 minutes ago, SilkSpectre0 said:

Off topic but I don't get why gaga daily embraces people minimising mental illness so much especially when we all Stan a woman who has experienced trauma. 'Trigger' is an important part of our vocabulary (sufferers of PTSD and DTD)to explain the sensations that happen in our bodies when our PTSD is causing patterns of trauma to begin again in our bodies. Can't you all just stick with shook? 

I'm sorry you're offended I used the word triggered 

tenor.gif

I'll use shook next time. 

Infact, I'll change triggered to shook in the title just for you. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

SilkSpectre0
4 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

I'm sorry you're offended I used the word triggered 

tenor.gif

I'll use shook next time. 

Infact, I'll change triggered to shook in the title just for you. 

Thanks that's appreciated. I wasn't offended btw I was just curious as to whether people on GGD know what the word means when they use it. I mean I know it's on memes but that's from people who knew what it meant and deliberately wanted to upset people with PTSD which didn't seem likely on GGD...not everything is offence 

Archived