Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So what song from Joanne was that?

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

evgenigerm2

While working on Joanne, Gaga uploaded tons of muted videos on Snapchat and Instagram, as we all know. Back then a fan recreated the music by looking at the keys she presses on the piano and this was the result. So my question is - what song is this? :emma:

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

antpats2

"Help me please. Ohhhhhh foolish ways, free" ??? 

Thats what I can see 

and the melody doesn't sound familiar either :emma: 

GhettoFabulous

I really want the "dangers of sexting one" and the" we wear sunglasses at night" I remember being so hyped for a Sexx dreams 2.0 prod redone I pee'd my pants from the photos of the studio sessions the "more more more" snippet and all those lyrics I really hope we hear them one day :madge::diane:

Someone better leak them alongside ARTPOP act II

antpats2
13 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

I really want the "dangers of sexting one" and the" we wear sunglasses at night" I remember being so hyped for a Sexx dreams 2.0 prod redone I pee'd my pants from the photos of the studio sessions the "more more more" snippet and all those lyrics I really hope we hear them one day 

Someone better leak them alongside ARTPOP act II

Dangers of sexting one? What? 

And more more more isn't/wasn't Gaga :) she was just playing the original in her car 

There are more unused muted stuff. I think the only one she used was something that kinda sounds like Million Reasons.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

GhettoFabulous
9 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

Dangers of sexting one? What? 

And more more more isn't/wasn't Gaga :) she was just playing the original in her car 

i call the studio session/song thing dangers of sexting cuz the Instagram post after she's done posting pictures of the studio session   Says something like "dangers of sexting"  :toofunny:

I know I'm Delulu :diane:

It was Fashion?! or Fashion?

I don't remember but I read about it somewhere..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archived