Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Melanie Martinez - Mrs. Potato Head Music Video

Ryusei

Featured Posts

donutellha

YES
THIS IS THE BEST FROM THIS ERA

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei
25 minutes ago, ElectricAlley said:

Is it bad that I'm sooooo over this era? Love her but cry baby needs to end. 

Only Mad Hatter is left since she won't be doing MVs for the deluxe tracks so it'll be over soon 

Musery

Helxig

Melanie never fails to deliver! I was a little surprised she wasn't the star of this video, but I love the direction she took with it. It turned out quite powerful.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Evan Peters

nnn, that part where they're pulling off the face was so gross :flop: 

emma roberts is an abuser

3 hours ago, ElectricAlley said:

Is it bad that I'm sooooo over this era? Love her but cry baby needs to end. 

I'm really excited for her next album and I do think that this era has been going on for a while now, but I'm really happy and proud of her for developing a concept and fully embracing it from start to end, and for working hard to keep up with her promises (that's for you, Gags :grr:).

People may be tired of her but we can't deny that she's a really hard worker, talented and creative artist, you can see that there's her in everything she does :sara:

Rudz Xinc

I really enjoy the music video, the song is great, one of my faves

and the music video is great too, I love the part when peeling off the skin :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

Yo GagaGaga

Gaga take notes (on the visual album commitment, and the message of the video plz stahp with the fillers :madge:)

Evan Peters
8 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

Gaga take notes (on the visual album commitment, and the message of the video plz stahp with the fillers :madge:)

can you guys go one day without crying about **** that has no impact on your life lmao

emma roberts is an abuser

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, Evan Peters said:

can you guys go one day without crying about **** that has no impact on your life lmao

this is Lady Gaga from a few weeks ago, still think fillers don't do much?

Donatella+Versace+Z704X3R4gZlm.jpg

I just don't want her to ruin her natural beauty and I'm afraid she'll go from fillers to full on Plastic Surgery and everyone will stop focusing on her fashion or music or art and just look at her botched surgery and feel bad for her instead of caring about her work

ItsTommyBitch

This was so good :giveup: 

I wonder if that woman was her mother in this story

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Archived