Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Millions of Reasons the right single?

Quark

Featured Posts

tonythewitch

I don't know if it was the right choice because it's weird to have a big sad ballad as a second single from an album, but I think it means a lot to her, who cares if it performs well on charts? It wont prevent it from becoming a future timeless classic. 
After the ARTPOP single debacle I don't give any damn any more about what she releases as long as she's somewhat happy and still makes music <3

AYO should've been a single before it burn MR is amazing. The rest of the album might not fare well tbh. Maybe JW and DIC have some potential and possibly Joanne.

BYE

Decodekid

million reasons is so weird, is like everyone knows the song but at the same time is not a hit :oprah:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

alejandreaux

it actually would've been the perfect single choice if it had been promoted more directly after Carpool Karaoke happened. It would've been foolish for them not to switch to MR after it shot up to #1 on iTunes out of nowhere like that. If it was released to radio and had a good music video that same week, it would at LEAST be a top 20 by now. I know it would've been impossible to crank out a music video that quickly since they were never planning on it but idk. It seems like they switched it over to the main single and then didn't do anything with it until like a month later, WAY after the Carpool a Karaoke hype had died down. :/

GaGa's days on the radio are long gone. Time everyone realizes this. Same for Britney. There is no "right" single from Joanne. None of the songs would perform well on the radio. And the radio is only going off of what people are buying and streaming and sadly it's NOT GaGa. 

Bad Monster Kid

Yes it's the right single at the right time. No matter what she chose she would have had an uphill battle considering the lead single tanked. AYO wouldn't have done any better. Million Reasons was the right choice cause it's not only extremely relatable it's also unexpected from Gaga. Unfortunately it's success lies in the hands of radio now. Let's hope for the best. 

3 hours ago, Miley said:

Yes. It's perfect. It deserves a video. Truly the masterpiece of the album, just like the 2nd single on ARTPOP. It will be one of her signature songs. People can relate to it, fans, general public, everyone. It's perfect to achieve what she wanted to achieve. 

This thanks for posting this! :golfclap:

I just don't like the song that much it's super boring in my opinion. But hey she has so many killer songs not every one is gonna be the bomb.com

1 hour ago, JBNYY224 said:

GaGa's days on the radio are long gone. Time everyone realizes this. Same for Britney. There is no "right" single from Joanne. None of the songs would perform well on the radio. And the radio is only going off of what people are buying and streaming and sadly it's NOT GaGa. 

This.

Million Reasons or another song it would have done the same.

wahkeenasitka

No. The Answer is NO. Just So Over It. Don't want to hear it again. I'm seriously sick of hearing Gaga sing this song. 

Archived