đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Million Reasons (Live @ VS Fashion Show)

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

She looked like a work of art in a sea of over hyped modern art pieces. A Mona Lisa in a Romero Brito exhibit. I can't stand how trashy VS has become. Joanne looked flawless. My heart skipped a beat when she came out of all the fog.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eh...she was hitting very sharp notes during most of the song but the staging and movements were cool at least.

And to the people who are trying to say that she wasn't off pitch...she was. Period. That's okay, and it happens. Not the end of the world.

ArtGagaPop

The peformance is great but vocally you can't lie this is not her best. Especially coming of that flawless rendition of MR on the NRJ radio interview just the day before. But i think the version shown on tv and the one being uploaded to VEVO will be diffrent, afterall they did several takes and this is just one of them. 

anomdepllume

I definitely thought the lead vocal was messy, but I could tell it was an earpiece/track issue, especially since Gags has been positively KILLING this song live lately. Sucks that it had to be on such a big stage. Whoever is f*cking with that track needs to chill.

BloodyM

Gaga looked amazing! But I've always found VF shows awkward to watch! Cringe worthy to be more precise. 

This is one of the best performance from Gaga ever. I have no idea why so many people are complaining. It literally gives me so much chills! Hopefully this will go viral when it airs on Monday

14 hours ago, Rumbold said:

do you know what harmonising means? she sang the melody. the harmonising was done by background singers.

Harmonizing is when one adds notes to a melody to produce harmony...

Do you know what harmonising means?

Kermit the frog

This wasn't her best, some of the notes were flat and her harmonizing was out of place, but she's still in her own league so even a "bad" performance by her standards is light years away from the rest of the Popstars. 

CatelynnMarie

She looked FLAWLESS, but vocally this wasn't my favorite performance. Some notes sounded off and a bit awkward. Hoping she won't get too much sh*t for it, although I know the sharks are forming their circle and waiting to snap 

Neight Shayde

I think something was totally wrong with her earpiece. She was singing way off the instrumental. She slayed through it still

Isn't there a second round of the show? What happened to that? They can use that one

Interesting treatment of the song; her improves were not always pitch perfect, particularly from the second chorus on, but she can be forgiven because this is the risk of improvising, especially when there are background vocals that further emphasize the departure from the original melody and when she's not in a conventional performing setting

Archived