Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Million Reasons (Live @ VS Fashion Show)

JoanneARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFame Monster
1 hour ago, mikedu24 said:

Guys Guys Guys 

This is not the version that will air on tv . It's probably a rough edit from the first show. During the tv special you'll notice close ups of the models and Gaga cos they have a camera crew on stage but combine the two shows to produce the final edit . 

So y'all just calm tf down 

That's what I'm thinking. No performance in recent years has had bad vocals. They usually autotune/smooth them out.  

Bloody Matt
4 hours ago, Tommi said:

She was good, the riffs sounded a bit unrehearsed and she was a lil pitchy in 2 spots but she was good.

They usually do more than two tapings. I highly doubt they would choose this one over others where she didn't have any malfunctions.

Sorry I wanted to quote @TheFame Monster lmao

TheFame Monster
2 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

They usually do more than two tapings. I highly doubt they would choose this one over others where she didn't have any malfunctions.

And they could definitely (and probably ) zoom in on the models to piece the audio together from the two performances. 

Oriane

One of, if not the best performance of Million Reasons so far.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

TopDomBoy

Great performance, the voice were a little messy and....SHE ****ED THE ICONIC ENDING:giveup:

....still beautiful, elegant and classy.

Joanne era is pure gold, im so proud, she never dissapponts. :flutter:

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

TopDomBoy
20 minutes ago, Oriane23 said:

One of, if not the best performance of Million Reasons so far.

I think AMA is the best so far. :giveup:

All monsters are human, you are a monster.

TraeumereiLPB

There was definitely something wrong with her in ear monitor. I guess the click track was off, so she couldn't keep tempo and got confused. As for her vocal delivery itself, yes, quite off at times and rather sharp. It's like she is always just a tiny bit too high or low, not hitting the notes as effortlessly as she usually does.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

I don't get it, the music sounds so weird! SHE sang perfectly, but there was something wrong with the instrumental - seriously.

44 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

Wait, I didn't know that! It would be unfair if this version got released since something was definetely wrong with the sound. But to be honest, I don't mind the improvised vocals at all.

Igor Hachul

OK, I don't know NOTHING about VSFS, so don't judge me but... What is that Mountain Romance that we see when she enters the stage? Is something related to Victoria Secret or is it some Gaga concept?

Igor Hachul

MonsterMum

Guys you should know how TV works, they don't let something go out until it looks perfect.

They do 2-3 runs and cut and paste it to make it 1 nice smooth performance for the best show, best close ups, interaction with the models etc. This was just one take we saw, chill a bit.

SCAR 97

This is definitely my favorite Million Reasons performance. Her physical awareness on stage was AMAZING. Think about it: shes singing a "country" ballad with no instrument, on a catwalk, with girls walking around in their underwear. She made that feel authentic and there wasn't an ounce of awkward. She was a storyteller, leading the models through the show.

Archived