💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Kids React Predicted Gaga's Career

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

Yo GagaGaga

Ok so I was watching the old Kids React to Lady Gaga video, and I just realized when the kids were asked what she would do in 10 years they literally predicted 2016, even though its only 5 years from then its still scary accurate

When asked what Lady Gaga would be like in 10 years, At 4:35 she says "She could be an actor, she could be still singing" and right after another girl goes "I was Born This Way (sung in a country accent) like all country" :emma:

And also I looked in the extra scenes and at 2:50 a Kid said "I think she's gonna get botox" HE PREDICTED THE FILLER FACE 2015 LOOK 

Also there was an overwhelming amount of kids who thought she was a witch, was that a rumor that I forgot about in 2011 or...

Bad Kids

she has controlled them omg

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

DeanWinchester

y'all better find a kid who would react that Gaga will get three number 1 hits and 10x diamond certification with her next album as well as an Oscar with ASIB :ladyhaha:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

y'all better find a kind who would react that Gaga will get three number 1 hits and 10x diamond certification with her next album as well as an Oscar with ASIB :ladyhaha:

most of them said a variation of she's gonna flop/be over, our main priority now is find the kids and take them out, they are too powerful and maybe if they're gone then the prophesy will be lost

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

most of them said a variation of she's gonna flop/be over, our main priority now is find the kids and take them out, they are too powerful and maybe if they're gone then the prophesy will be lost

tumblr_inline_nyc9zxDwVl1tsa1xs_500.gif

6359694045737766171993603434_rocket%20la

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

tumblr_inline_nyc9zxDwVl1tsa1xs_500.gif

6359694045737766171993603434_rocket%20la

I'm ready, let's go murder some children so our fave doesn't flop #StanLife

tumblr_mrs42tocmy1qdk1l3o1_500.gif

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

I'm ready, let's go murder some children so our fave doesn't flop #StanLife

tumblr_mrs42tocmy1qdk1l3o1_500.gif

Wait. I think I'm onto something.

Children. Kids.

giphy.gif

Kids' Choice Awards. They're being mind controlled somehow! Maybe by...hypnotizing kid-friendly music??

tumblr_m5tmfvMTYd1rq8d8o.jpg

Supernatural-gif-mouth-open.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived