Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicola Formichetti confirms that he is working with Gaga again

Bette Davis

Featured Posts

Lol now all the people bitching about current state of events/her are back on the ship...... 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Robot said:

GAGA ha return :whitney:

No shade to JoanneGa but I was getting bored of the tameness but suddenly the VSFS sparked some hope and now this... I'm shook :giveup:

83291813_GaGa_124601b.jpg

Here's to my fav duo making a comeback :sara:

that pic is AMAZINGGGGG

22 minutes ago, Lil Mxnster said:

This reminded me when Gaga said that AHS inspired her for her new album... :emma: I mean, do yall really expect Gaga comeback with extravagant-weird looks only for collab with Formichetti again?:laughga: We'll see... :gum:

remind me when she said that, i only remember us wanting her to say that and she saying she was influenced not by the plot or horror, but instead it was the people that inspired her. Which makes sense since this is a record about her trying to reconnect with the world.

Runway

“My old assistant, Brandon Maxwell, took over after me and there were mixed reviews,”

nanandhdhdj ;;; Ruthless :rip: 

1 hour ago, Zilla said:

Lol now all the people bitching about current state of events/her are back on the ship...... 

Funny how that works...

ApplauseftAdele
3 hours ago, Robot said:

GAGA ha return :whitney:

No shade to JoanneGa but I was getting bored of the tameness but suddenly the VSFS sparked some hope and now this... I'm shook 

83291813_GaGa_124601b.jpg

Here's to my fav duo making a comeback :sara:

WAS THIS TODAy????

4 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

WAS THIS TODAy????

Nah this was from when she walked the runway for him years ago. They had a live stream and they previewed government hooker so it was before born this way was out. I remember skipping class to see it it was awesome

RAMROD

Hope y'all won't be dissapointed tbh, it'll be sucks to hate someone you loved so much and have revelation that you guessed wrong about a person cos there's a side of them you never know that you just find out :yes:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

lavenderblondee

As much as I like brandon as a person, there are very few outfits I've liked of hers since he took over. Granted, there have been some stunning ones (oscars for example) but it's been very plain, IMO. I'm excited to see where this takes her.

Archived