💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you have stanned if Joanne was her debut?

albert

Featured Posts

Pacify Him

Ofc I will. It has John Wayne. My current gay song of the year along with Into You :gaycat:

I’m getting on your nerves

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

No because the only reason why i became so obsessed with pop culture and pop music was when she wore the meat dress

Squeeshy Keety

Not at the time because The Fame revolutionized Pop, so she became my instant fave (never had one before). Her debut is now my least favorite album of hers, and Joanne is my favorite, so it's not a quality thing, but in 2008, the world needed Gaga :firega:

EDIT: I was also a fifth grader with a severe lack of taste and openness, so there's that :creepflop:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

DeanWinchester

To be realistic, probably not. It would be one of those amazing music I never would have known if it wasn't promoted into near-mainstream levels.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
8 minutes ago, I Give Up said:

Not at the time because The Fame revolutionized Pop, so she became my instant fave (never had one before). Her debut is now my least favorite album of hers, and Joanne is my favorite, so it's not a quality thing, but in 2008, the world needed Gaga

:applause:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

AlexanderLevi2

Who knows :classy:

Joanne would have never been created had TF, TFM, BTW, ARTPOP, and C2C had never been created so.

Currently listening to Joanne

Yes and no at the same time:duck:

Yes, because of the music. In 2008-09 i was not really into pop, Gaga being the exception. Diamond heart would have been my jam.

No, because I fell in love with the looks and the message of the fame/TFM era. She was different, weird and did not give a f, which really appealed to me. She still is the same woman, but this era is less about those aspects. I was 16 at the time and was really (and still am) impressed by her videos and the outfits. I really love Joanne and the message behind it, but I relate more now that i am an adult than I would have been as a teen.

VOLANTIS

Perfect Illusion is great but its no

A Red Wine

Convict

Ga Ga.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Surely not, the only reason I listened to the album was because it was the same girl who released The Fame, The Fame Monster and Born This Way :D

Oriane

When I discovered her I quickly discovered her pre-Fame songs and I stanned them way more than her following albums (The Fame and The Fame Monster at that time). So I would have liked this album, besides it's even more mature and complex. But would have I discovered her ? I don't know.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

LaLuna

Probably. Had PI been her first ever single, I would've been hooked instantly, which wasn't the case with Just Dance. 

Archived