Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you have stanned if Joanne was her debut?

albert

Featured Posts

If Lady Gaga was a new singer and the Joanna era was her introduction, would you have been a stan?

I personally wouldn't. Although I would love the album just as much, I fell in love with her because of her fun dance music, exciting and quirky fashion, extraordinary videos, and unique performances. And well... that hasn't been served this era. Don't get me wrong, I love Joanne (PI and Angel Down slays) but I would never be a "Little Monster" if this was the intro.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, she definitely needed the big pop hits to catch my attention first, as I was a Billboard Hot 100 poohta before

w2rQYn.png

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

It would depend if she became famous cause she would never reach me otherwise cause I'm not American  :emma: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

GhettoFabulous

Probabaly not cuz I had bad taste when I was younger plus no she'd look like some country artist ":lolly:

Edit: @GloZell Green woke me up maybe I would cuz of DH :lolly:

Spoiler

But like if she did the album would've been a red and blue part 2 and so I probably would not hear it

MonsterOfSpain

No :emma: I became a fan because of the Telephone video, I didn't like this type of music when I was younger.

MoonIsRising

I don't think because it's too american for me and it's not very popular but I stanned with ARTPOP when she was not very successful with the media soooo... Maybe yes, maybe not... :toofunny:

Stephen

If she released it in 2008 when I was 11 or 12? Nah. If she debuted with it now then yea I think so. Especially if I watched the dive bar videos.

Archived