Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Reuters Pictures of the year list includes Gaga

InTraumatica

Featured Posts

Ooolong

It's easy to forget all the amazing things that happened earlier this year because we're in the middle of an era but this year is truly one for the books in terms of Gaga :giveup:.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

12 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Still not over the robbery.

VPOTUS flew across the damn country, rape survivors stood on the stage exposing themselves to the world, Gaga gave a beautiful heartfelt performance about an extremely important and pervasive issue... and it went to the Bond theme.

12 hours ago, koonsisme said:

A Bond theme that wasn't good, well-received, or popular. :emma:

As unbiased as I can be, that was one of the most powerful performances I've seen on television ever.

I know the performance is not representative of the Oscar votes, but I really do hope the voters rolled in their goddamn grave after that performance.

3 points in and ready for more

BornAsUnic0rn
18 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Still not over the robbery.

VPOTUS flew across the damn country, rape survivors stood on the stage exposing themselves to the world, Gaga gave a beautiful heartfelt performance about an extremely important and pervasive issue... and it went to the Bond theme.

This robbery is still so fresh for me. And not because I like Gaga or I listen to TIHTY on a daily basis, but because it's undeniable that this award was rigged.

BadHeavyMetalQueen
18 hours ago, Gohan said:

Queen of 2016

w2rQYn.png

Oh my god, dying 

Archived