Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

(hypothetical) If the twist for MR video is....

eNICKma

Featured Posts

If it turns out that the twist for the Million Reasons music video is that it incorporates other songs from JOANNE ( like the G.U.Y music video which involved ARTPOP, Venus, G.U.Y, and MANiCURE in it)..........

What do you think would be the best supporting tracks for the MR video?

FATCAT

Realistically, she'd use Ayo.

If she really wants to benefit MR, she'd use Joanne or Angel Down.

Purr more, hiss less.

PartySick

Most songs on Joanne sound like they could be the soundtrack for a Lifetime movie :awesome:

Spoiler

Joanne as a visual album would be so cute :flutter:

I'd say a bit of Diamond Heart in the beginning to put on this tough exterior before her man starts to break her down into Million Reasons. It'd be a nice little contrast imo :happy:

1 minute ago, FATCAT said:

Realistically, she'd use Ayo.

If she really wants to benefit MR, she'd use Joanne or Angel Down.

Hey Hun :hug:

I agree with Angel down and Joanne even though the lyrical messages are different.  But In my opinion If MR and AYO were gonna be together, I see it that AYO should be the lead and Million Reasons as a supporting track.  I would picture MR in the beginning "Baby I just need one good one to stay," (then AYO) "Here We Go," 

:music:

Joshie S

I'm sorta hoping the whole thing is in black and white, her and her longgggg blonde hair, and it kinda be like a mini documentary, in a way, kind of like the "Making Joanne" series, but more opened up and all sad etc. and then her obviously in her backyard (or field) on the guitar, but then also have her running in slow-mo through the field :giveup:

I don't really want any other songs featured in it. At all.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

2020Covid19IsOurs

I think it's gonna be dwuw, so that ungrateful bishes who are always complaining about its video, eg: me :poot:, would shut up for good:toofunny:

Gaga x JeffHardy x BillMaher

The Fame Joanne
16 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Most songs on Joanne sound like they could be the soundtrack for a Lifetime movie :awesome:

Hide contents

I'd say a bit of Diamond Heart in the beginning to put on this tough exterior before her man starts to break her down into Million Reasons. It'd be a nice little contrast imo :happy:

Dancing in Circles visuals :lolly:

24 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Reveal hidden contents

Lol I like it :hug:

8 minutes ago, The Fame Joanne said:

Dancing in Circles visuals :lolly:

I would love to see DIC featured in it, but I think it's worth of its own complete video :)

:hug:

PartySick

Inb4 she mirrors the G.U.Y. video.

ARTPOP > Venus > G.U.Y. > MANiCURE (during the credits)

Joanne > Million Reasons > John Wayne > A-Yo (during the credits)

Spoiler

The choreography for John Wayne reminded me of G.U.Y. :awesome:

The Fame Joanne
2 minutes ago, CHAOS ANGELina said:

I would love to see DIC featured in it, but I think it's worth of its own complete video :)

:hug:

4 minutes of gaga masturbating :lolly:

24 minutes ago, DWUWpartII said:

I think it's gonna be dwuw, so that ungrateful bishes who are always complaining about its video, eg: me :poot:, would shut up for good:toofunny:

Lmao that's hilarious!!! I'm still dying to see DWUW too! :hug:

12 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Inb4 she mirrors the G.U.Y. video.

ARTPOP > Venus > G.U.Y. > MANiCURE (during the credits)

Joanne > Million Reasons > John Wayne > A-Yo (during the credits)

Reveal hidden contents

The choreography for John Wayne reminded me of G.U.Y. :awesome:

Love it! But I want John Wayne to have its own complete video, it's probably my favorite song. I heard it once  and then immediately played it while getting laid that night and was AMAZING lol!!!! Sorry if that's tmi but it's the truth, that song turns me on 

:music::hug:

36 minutes ago, JoshieS said:

I'm sorta hoping the whole thing is in black and white, her and her longgggg blonde hair, and it kinda be like a mini documentary, in a way, kind of like the "Making Joanne" series, but more opened up and all sad etc. and then her obviously in her backyard (or field) on the guitar, but then also have her running in slow-mo through the field :giveup:

I don't really want any other songs featured in it. At all.

Love your thoughts, Gaga does emotional very well, so I can see where ur coming from.  It's probable that she won't have other songs placed in the video but it was a thought I had and was curious to what everyone thought :hug:

Thanks xo

Archived