šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hype on DIC

Delusional

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay

It's the closest song to her old dance-pop that every fans is obsessed with her makingĀ :lolly:

was NickARTPOP

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CakeLikeLG

people behave as if Work by Rihanna wasĀ super exciting song. DIC sounds very trendyĀ 

live each day like Gaga might drop an album

Daenerys

Because every line of lyric in that song is what I do every night when I want to pass the time :hor:Ā 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

funkmedowntown
17 minutes ago, Pablo said:

funk me downtown :music:

It's a decent trackĀ 

Follow me on twitter @funkmedowntown

Little MonsāœŸer

My guess is that it's the most gp friendly songĀ beat-wise, it's the same annoying beat there is on 80% of pop songs at the moment. The funk me downtown part reminds them of her previous workĀ 

The Child
29 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

I guess it because it's the one that most resembles her previous work, (Fame Monster / Alejandro), and that's what most of us are hyped for :)

I don't seeĀ any resemblance with her previous work.Ā :poot:

ā€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.ā€™ ā€˜Abduā€™l-BahĆ”

theARTVampire
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

I don't seeĀ any resemblance with her previous work.Ā :poot:

well, it's the song with most pop, dance influenceĀ and electronic elementsĀ from the album, so..that's what I mean with resembling her previous style ;)Ā 

Robo Ga

I think it's an amazing dance track and I lovvveeee listening to it when I'm drinking with friends it's so hype. Also, I think we need more songs about touching ourselves. I want all the stuffy religious homophobes to be SHOOOOOKKKK when they hear it on the radio, justĀ like they were back in the LoveGame daysĀ :hor:

šŸ¤–āš”ļø

Delulu Rogers

it seems to be missing it's climax or something but it's still better than most of the other songs on J imo

sometimes i like it a lot, sometimes i think it's very mediocre other times it's very very boring

the lyrics are certainly lazy and underwhelming

I like the harmony though, i think the song had potential for a very different direction, hoping she pulls a Paparazzi acoustic and gives it new life. But the lyrics still are weak damn

In the end i like it

2 hours ago, VenusBitch said:

I love Gypsy, but I do find it to be annoying towards the end (with all the techno stuff).

Gypsy is still my faveĀ :grr:

Archived