JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
31 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

I am happy she is a good person but that's not why I am here

There really was no need for this comment. Way to ruin a positive thread. No shade

ZiggyZiggs
9 minutes ago, Gabi said:

all those good deeds in front of the cameras

:oprah:

There are MANY behind cameras too. We don't see that cuz they're not filmed. Is it her fault a fan was filming?

Sometimes idek y some of y'all are here :saladga:

Fiona Apple
22 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Then you can leave

Hide contents

sorry

Hide contents

not

Hide contents

sorry  :awkney:

So we are allowed to be on the forum only if we like her for being a good person? :p I love Gaga for her creativity,her talent and her music mostly.Her personality is a plus but it's not as important. 

Fiona Apple
10 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

There really was no need for this comment. Way to ruin a positive thread. No shade

I didn't mean to be negative. I am just stating that her being a good person is not as important as her music and generally her art (to me at least)

ZombieMirror
10 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

chill dude , I am not here only for her kindness either she has more to offer than her kindness lol :sweat:

1 hour ago, Gabi said:

all those good deeds in front of the cameras

She does good things behind the scenes too. Don't make it out like she's showing off for the cameras because PLENTY of other people who have met her when cameras are NOT around (myself included) can attest to the fact that this is just how Gaga is. She's kind, considerate, and gives people her full attention when she's talking to them. Gaga actually covered the medical bills of one of the girls I was backstage with, so don't come up on here acting like you're catching Gaga in some fake act. :smh: 

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Back when she cared about her fans. 

She still does honey. We can't even begin to imagine how much she loves us. We aren't "just" fans to her. We're like her surrogate kids in a way. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

Maybe you don't like the Joanne era, or her not wearing crazy outfits, or even the music. But I don't care about that, if you are saying that you lost respect or things like that towards her, I'm here to remind you why I'm here, as many others

Nothing else I can say 

Hide contents

eh

Reveal hidden contents

eh

And the critics say her love for us is artificial 🙄. We aren't "just" fans to her. We're like her surrogate kids in a way. We'll never even begin to imagine the strength of her love for her monsters. 

Letmelivemylife
1 hour ago, Kayla said:

She does good things behind the scenes too. Don't make it out like she's showing off for the cameras because PLENTY of other people who have met her when cameras are NOT around (myself included) can attest to the fact that this is just how Gaga is. She's kind, considerate, and gives people her full attention when she's talking to them. Gaga actually covered the medical bills of one of the girls I was backstage with, so don't come up on here acting like you're catching Gaga in some fake act. :smh: 

And people wonder why we call her mama monster. 😍I had a friend who said "gaga doesn't love us anymore. She hates when we ask for pictures". No that's not true. She loves us more than we can even begin to imagine. She just wants to connect with us on a real level and that's not possible to do when you're screaming and shoving your phone in her face. She wants to ask "how was school? Did you have a good day? What's going on in your life?" You know when trump won, my first instinct was to run and jump in gaga's lap and say "mama I'm scared ****-less"

Again, she is so generous with her fans. That's just beautiful.  And how pretty is she?? Insane!!! Her big eyes and she looks so tiny in this video. 

ZiggyZiggs
9 hours ago, ZombieMirror said:

chill dude , I am not here only for her kindness either she has more to offer than her kindness lol :sweat:

chill?...hmmm...wen did I blow up? :oprah: 

"more to offer than her kindness" as if we dont know that.....being kind and brave is her motto. where have u been all this time? or did u forget about BTW? 

13 hours ago, JoanneMonster said:

Maybe you don't like the Joanne era, or her not wearing crazy outfits, or even the music. But I don't care about that, if you are saying that you lost respect or things like that towards her, I'm here to remind you why I'm here, as many others

Nothing else I can say 

Reveal hidden contents

eh

Reveal hidden contents

eh

Everyone does stuff like this

Archived